B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Just in case no one misses THESE:

https://archive.org/details/SmokesVHSTape1120/Tape+1120+Disc+2.ISO

Two B&B episodes from July 1992 which are VERY interesting. I must have missed on June-October 1992, I think, 'cause didn't know how long many of the departing characters had stayed that year or came back. Case in point: Blake, Clarke, Kristen are all still around in these episodes...

The second episode is HILARIOUS: the finest Spectra camp thanks to the late Darlene Conley and Schae Harrison. They are spectacular during the comic relief designer audition of "the baltic blouse!" and others. LMAO

• Members

I posted it a couple of pages back:

let’s just be happy and count our blessings!!!

1. one would need a Dutch VPN which seem to be rarer than for other countries

2. Videoland is a subscription service, so even if one would get access, one had to pay a monthly fee and make sure that non-Dutch can subscribe 

3. one would have to find a way to download from the site, not knowing their coding...

that said; I’ll happily stick with Amy Silence‘s uploads. In 10 days she will hit the first major gap of the Marek Logan uploads and Im pumped to see those missing 15 (?) episodes!!!

• Members

There's also video download helper in Firefox. They've changed it though, so you need to download a companion app for it work. Also,  for anyone who needs a VPN, you can get the Hola VPN (there's a long list of countries to choose from, including the Netherlands).  I don't know if these would work on the Dutch site, but they're both free.

Edited by KristinG79