B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Anyone who wants to see the "Angela" storyline should head over to AmySilence's YouTube playlist and catch up. 'cause it's hapening NOW.

(the first) Dr. Powell is already there and within the 5 episodes or so we will get full CHEESY backstory and the first heartbreaking (yet strange) actual scenes with Judith Borne as Angela.

• Members

i find the first actor more atractive and much more likable for him and Stephanie to have an affair! Can not wait for the next episode! I think Angela's story was good for an Emmy nommination. Susan Flannery played very well i think!

in the episode Amy posted today Stephanie looks so surprised by what Eric is accusing her of.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm surprised that the show did not instantly drop Kristen&Storm after she had eloped with Clarke. By episode 340 Storm makes another play for Kristen... Not sure whether the chemistry is there or not, but I admire that Bill Bell kept running with Clarke because is definitely more valuable than Storm as a character and actor. Originally turned down as Ridge, then hired as day player part of Clarke, Dan McVicar kept hopping from one major story to another from 1988-1992 and he was sooo good. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My best guess is that they are "around" but not available on YouTube. The soap trader/video collector, where the last bunch of 1992/1993 episodes we were spoiled with on this board came from, sure has those episodes from Fall 1993.

If the Dutch video streaming site continues to showcase classic B&B we might get to see these highlight shows in a mere 5 years. LOL

EDIT: I just checked: Videoland.nl has reached March 1989 by now. episode 489 was just posted. 8 more episodes and they have reached season 3 which they will hopefully upload as well.

Edited by sheilaforever

• Members

Hi all! 

Don't know if I'm posting in the right place. Theres a scene I remember that I can't find online. I remember Stephanie being in a wheelchair and Sally coming over to provoke Stephanie to get out if it. It could have been the opposite characters. Does anyone else remember this.