B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

She should make it private and only share the link with those she thinks she can trust. There are full yearly playlists for DAYS that are private, but someone often screws it up for them and they have to start over.

Since the networks won't give us soap reruns, the least they could do is leave them up on YouTube ... or, you know, stream them themselves!

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I looked up weekly B&B synopsis from the newspapers, Brooke attended Caroline's birthday dinner the week of April 4th 1988, so #252 was from that week. So I guess the last episode uploaded #284 is roughly around May 16th 1988, or around that week anyway.

• Members

Amy Silence just posted episode 285. She says she is going to try uploading each video and making it unlisted after 2 days, then uploading a new one. It's an interesting idea - if it works, it could be implemented for more sharing on YouTube (especially if you have a channel you're willing to sacrifice in case it doesn't work). And that would hopefully attract more people to share their stuff.

• Members

My first impression of S1 is that they had a huge robe budget, everyday Ridge and Thorne are lounging around in new robes, perfectly opened.  I'm seeing the inspiration for Brooke's bedroom line, the Forresters only wore office suits or swimsuits.  Every episode seems to be directed by a fan of Alfred Hitchcock, breakfast scenes are shot from above, intimate discussions are framed by shadows.  We are always looking up Stephanie's nose or down Brooke's chest.

Also, the Caroline/Ridge foray seemed similar to Nick/Grace on Y&R where it only makes sense if they did "it" from behind.  Those Bell Blondes were freaky.  

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by j swift