B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

@divinemotion Similar problem here! Some countries are really bad for VPN/Paywall things and many of them just don't work or some sites/activities are banned/blocked anyway. Already tried with Netflix and other things and for me it didn't work at all and just wasted my money for nothing...

There was no classic episode since 5 weeks, so I guess we all are becoming really hungry for more. If someone could record the episodes I would bother to split them out seperately and upload to the Vault if that's the case. I believe our great uploaders are just busy these days but of course I'm greateful to each one of them as we already have more than 1500 episodes. One of my dreams is having the first 5000 full episodes in good english quality and I believe overall that's the best B&B era all the time.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

YOU.ARE.AMAZING! Thank you, thank you, thank you - I am so excited to hear this wonderful news that I'd be jumping up and down if my 4 year old wasn't trying to sleep in the next room! Being able to rewatch this "long lost" part of B&B is something I've hoped for for so many years!

• Members

Maybe it would be possible to save 1549 in a few shorter sections? Or whatever part plays before Videoland breaks the episode?

The Sally/Stephanie scene from 1549 is already in the clips section, and I have found a clip with what I believe is another 5 minutes of the 1549 ep (the Thorne/Macy scene outside the Bikini bar) that I could upload, so we'd at least have about half the episode until it can be solved.

• Members

Thank you!!!

Please register in order to view this content

And thanks to the person who provided the login! What do you mean it breaks? Like @Videnbassaid, if you can capture it at all you can do short pieces or one long file and someone will edit it. I love how this community always comes up with a way!

Also, some other small news, there are some CALA episodes in folders December 1994 and January and February 1995. Unfortunately, this person was unable to record some weeks, but it's still good to have, and we will probably get it from Videoland eventually too. Thank you to the person who sent these anonymously, and the person here who helped with finding the dates and uploading them!  

Edited by BoldRestless