B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Back
Amber and… Is that Thomas? Wasn’t Drew Tyler Bell playing him during this era? 
Nick Marone and Taylor or Aggy (I think she was called)
Rick, Bridget, Jackie and Owen in the pool.
Two models
Dayzee, Thorne, Pam, Stephen

Front
The man and woman…?
Steffy, Oliver, Hope, Liam(?)
Eric and Stephanie 
Ridge and Brooke
Bill and Katie
Justin, Marcus, and Donna

Edited by Ben

• Members

Heroine my ass. I've been so shocked watching these early episodes and seeing how devious Brooke is. She's far more complex and interesting than I expected. She reminds me of a young Jill Foster. The chemistry with Susan Flannery is also insanely good from the moment they meet. Susan is such a powerful actress, but Katherine somehow holds her own. I would've been so intimidated working with her.

• Members

She was. I am sorry, but she was. She was lead and she had positive qualities that made people root for her. That makes her a heroine. Even in the official Bold site Katherine is written as - the ultimative heroine of Bold. I am not talking about the Slut era... but... in the original... she was Heroine.

• Members

I think if Brooke was a (flawed) heroine, so was Stephanie. They were both manipulative and scheming from the start, and willing to do anything to achieve their goals. And their points of view are always on full display, making both of them protagonists, depending on your perspective. But both of them are more like anti-heroines to me. They are both complex and determined, but not conclusively good or bad since both of them have an "ends justify the means" morality. This determination sometimes pays off and sometimes it backfires.

So it kind of depends on your definition of heroine. I think there have been several other "heroines" in B&B. Out of the women Brooke's age, Caroline, Taylor and Macy all had traits that would make them qualify (i.e. being major characters whose moral alignment leans towards the "good" side).

But interestingly, I find it really hard to think of a "hero" in B&B.

• Members

@rsclassicfanforever said he is moving and it might take him even few months so he is very busy and does not have time, therefore I am losing faith for new episodes unfortunately

Please register in order to view this content