B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

I'm sure all of us are grateful to the Angels for what has been able to be provided thus far. Thank you thank you thank you!

In "good" news, albeit it will take some time, but I did some rough calculations with the official channel on YouTube putting three new classic episodes up per calendar day (21 per week) and VL putting up 2 per weekday (10 per week), that sometime in late December 2023, the official channel on YouTube will OVERTAKE VL's episodes (that is, the episode number VL will be up to in December 2023 - around #2460) - so if you have patience we will get to 1993 and have the show ON TAP, at three episodes per calendar day on the official YouTube channel!!! In good quality, and without graphics or subtitles - plus some bonus sponsors after the opening credits!

Personally, I'm up to #945 in my re-watch, and can only fit in an episode per day, so the official channel on YT will catch up to me in late October this year - meaning I can switch to watching those, and if their promise to upload all the seasons is kept, then I need never run out of "new" classic episodes to watch. And I will have to think hard about whether I want to up my viewing to 3 a day at that point!

Despite that, I'm hopeful that someone can help out those who are presently up to date in the meantime x

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don't really see the significance. Hunter Tylo's leaving in 2002 was only for a few years. Then she was back. I never saw her as the show's "main star" even when she was on the show, so I don't really see what magic those few additional years would have worked.

The thing is, Taylor was never that central to the show. She left several times and the show went on.

But then again, I am one of those who just simply never saw the appeal of the Taylor character. She always seemed kind of wooden to me.

Re-watching now (currently at late 1991), I am really trying to give her a chance, since I've changed my perception of several other characters already when seeing them the second time around, but so far, she leaves me cold, as does Tridge. I actually think out of all the men she has interacted with so far, Ridge is the one she has the least chemistry with. I just keep seeing how when they are supposed to kiss and so on, Taylor's hand keeps popping up like a stop sign between their bodies.

• Members

Speaking of Hunter, when Taylor "died" the first time, in the plane crash, had Hunter left the show, or was it just a temporary fakeout? She was gone for three whole months. Had she left, and then been put on cast again three months later, or was she just given a three month break to do something else knowing she'd be back?

Does anyone know the facts?

Edited by BoldKara

• Members

I'll take a stab:

Back
Thomas (drinking from bottle) and Amber? (red skirt)
Nick Marone and ??? (holding wine glasses)
Rick (shirtless) + woman ??

people in pool ???
2 models
Dayzee (white shirt with red scarf)
Thorne? (in black)
Pam and Steven

Front:
Man and woman in blue dress ???
Women fighting over man: Steffy, Oliver, Hope?
Man with watch - Liam?
Eric and Stephanie
Ridge and Brooke
Donna, Marcus, and Justin
Katie and Bill 

Edited by BoldRestless