2. Thomas Forrester

3. Thorne Forrester

4. Nick Marone

5. Eric Forrester

Honorable mentions: sidekicks Mike Guthrie and Charlie

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Female:
1. Macy (though perhaps a less "important" character than some of the names further down my list, I always found her the most relatable)
2. Sally
3. Stephanie
4. Sheila
5. Brooke (I don't actually like Brooke, at least not anymore, but I just think she is too important to the show to leave out)
Honorable mentions: Darla, Aly, Stacy the waitress

Male:
1. Thorne
2. CJ
3. Clarke (I didn't feel that way before, but rewatching old episodes with him now, I have gained a whole new appreciation for him - he is hilarious in all his glorious unapologetic arrogance)
4. Deacon
5. A tie between Ridge and Eric (for the same reasons as Brooke above)
Honorable mentions: Saul, Mike, Rocco, Charlie

• Members

When she went after Thorne. That was really the eye-opener for me.

And then, going back to watch the show from the beginning, I saw her in a completely different light, noticing things about her that I missed the first time around and how she wasn't at all the heroine I had thought she was.

By the way, interesting to notice that so far, the only characters who made it on everyone's list are Sally and Thorne!

Edited by Videnbas

• Members

@skebujebu

Dayzee and Marcus got married in 2012 (shortly after Lope's Italy wedding). They pretty much disappeared after that. Still a few appearances here and there in late 2012 and 2013. As far as I remember, they were last mentionned at the Thanksgiving episode in 2013. Hope said Dayzee and Marcus were in Africa and couldn't make it. They haven't been brought up since then. Not even by Carter or Justin...

Aggie... are you talking about Sandy Summers /Agnes Jones, Oliver's sister? Yes, she vanished quickly. Her last appearance was in February 2011, she had one last scene with Nick, Jack, Owen, Jackie on Nick's boat. Nick mentionned her one last time in a conversation with Katie at his office (it was when Katie moved on because of Bill/Amber). He said Aggie/Sandy expected a bigger commitment from him and he wasn't able to give it. She left for unknown places and was never mentionned again. Her cousin Whip also disappeared shortly after this.

Anthony disappeared shortly after he was ran over, in summer 2012. Marcus hit a pothole and thought he ran over him.  He had his last 2 episodes in March 2013, when Maya joined the show and was looking for her daughter at Dayzee's café.

The 2010/2011 episodes were still ok, imo. Not as good as the 1990s' but the writing was still decent and much better than it is now.

I hope someone will find when Krista Allen appeared as Kelley. Still unsure if it was 1994, 1995 and 1996. If someone has the dates, could you share it? I really want to watch these episodes. TY

Please register in order to view this content