B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don't think there was any real reason except that the writers had not made up their mind about details of Taylor's backstory yet. Take Saul and Darla as well - who walked around in LA without a last name for years. In an 1992 Saul introduced himself to Karen als Saul "Feinstein" - in later credits it would be Saul "Feinberg". 

• Members

Awh, thanks @sheilaforever  for your reply and explanation, I didn't have any idea about Saul. 

Btw my biggest Fear is that our Angel gives up uploading episodes from VL, hope that ain't gonna be the issue

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Pedro

• Members

Story-wise for sure.

Jeff Trachta was perfect for the 80s musical romance (even though the story took place in the 1990) with Macy, but Harmon had the strongest stories.

Nowadays, Harmon looks like Heather Locklear. And this is not a compliment. It would not be pretty to watch him on B&B anymore.

Edited by sheilaforever

• Members

I think the character Thorne should be on the show, but I don't think I could accept yet another recast after the last one failed. So if they do bring back Thorne (and it seems Winsor is no longer an option) I would like it to be either Clayton Norcross or Jeff Trachta, depending on what storylines the character would be involved in.