B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Re: Brooke's assaults

After watching those episodes, I think there are fans that might consider Bridget's conception a rape.

Brooke had a night out with Eric, she had too much wine to drink so he put her to bed. Then, she was said to have invited him in to bed and he jumped at the chance.

• Members

For anyone who likes B&B memorabilia, this is quite the Italian curiosity - a rip of a promo audio tape for the "Beautiful" soundtrack.

Brings back wonderful memories of summer in 1990 in Capri - the end theme (which is the middle track of the 'LatoB' file) is just beautiful and has always given me goosebumps...it's such a melancholic sounding piece. The first track of 'LatoA' is the opening theme to Beautiful.

https://archive.org/details/beautiful-ost

• Members

@rsclassicfanforever Thank you for uploading!

I uploaded E1322 & E1323, E1327 & E1328, E1343 & E1344 splitted, so each episode is in a separate file. I will check the older folders soon.

I really enjoy these episodes and I think the best ones just only began. Even this small storyline with Sheila & Judy is so fun to watch, Stephanie blasting Brooke every time when she visits her in the lab, Brooke's destiny failure which makes her health in danger and psycho side of Sheila trying to inject her with something. I can't wait to see Sheila & Brooke balcony scene - this must be very soon! The storyline with Jack & Zach is also becoming more interesting.

Macy was kind of boring character (she never knew what she wanted), but this time they finally put some fire on her and it won't be this boring any longer. It was really hard to watch her in the past 2 years. Her apperance was on point, but she turned into a calm, stable, right fake ''Maria Magdalena'' character very quickly.

• Members

Hello to everyone!

My first post dated back on July 30, 2020 has finally been approved just like my account has. I've been following you for a very long period of time reading all the posts. I am happy I am finally here.

My question for you is how come this gold digger Gilson Serafim has already an episode 1384 from videoland? Do you know why? We were up to 1350, not further. The 1384 episode is already on his youtube channel...

I asked him why is that but he did not answer to me politely because I used to pay him for the episodes twice or three times in a row when these weren't coming into the vault for a long period of time once upon a time. 

https://youtu.be/kyS5jkAOwmk

What do you think about it? 

I wanted to say a big thank you to all who contribute to upload the episodes.