B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I can't believe that by next spring B&B will have had a longer run than Another World on US network television and by next summer B&B will have had a longer run than Search for Tomorrow on US network television.

Funny thing is, both B&B and Another World have a similar trajectory. Good for most of their first 15 years, not so good for the remaining 20 years. 

• Members

So, as of 1312, I don’t like Lane Davies version of Ridge. He was very miscast and I’m ready for him to wrap it up haha. He’s not a bad actor and I wouldn’t hate him on the show but he just isn’t Ridge. He’s too old and the whole atmosphere is off…

I love Brooke vs. Shelia. The way Brooke couldn’t care less to learn Shelias name “alright Shauna” is just amazing haha the way they’re building this up I’m so excited to see it play out. 

• Members

I remember when Sandra Ferguson (Amanda AW) was a temp Brooke...and it looked as if she would take over as Brooke since KKL went on maternity leave and had considered not coming back.

I recall the show seemed more invested in Brooke/Grant as a coupling...and I wonder had she taken over permanently..if Ridge and Brooke were going to be a thing of the past?

• Members

She might have been lucky, but we (the audience) was not. KKL not being there for the revelation that Rick was the one who shot Grant lessened the impact considerably. I felt completely underwhelmed by it and constantly thought how much better those scenes would have been with KKL there instead of Sandra Ferguson.