B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I’m super stoked as well. Looking forward to this a lot. Everything post episode 1300 is really hard to come by. Thankfully, episodes 2200+ is all in the vault already. I’m currently just 10 episodes shy to have rewatched the entire year 1996. I will soon publish episode counts. Meaning we are getting closer and closer to a Jason47 style database for B&B.

• Members

I know, I can't wait for us to get past episode 1300 and hopefully get the rest of the year 1992 and beyond! That is my favorite era of the show and I have never been able to find it online except for the odd episode or clip. I used to watch the German episodes but they ended at 1300 and then there's a huge gap.

Edited by Videnbas

• Members

Hello all, 

So after lurking here forever, I decided to make an account because I found a resource and I am going to attempt to help all of us classic B&B fans out and post the episodes airing on Cala Classic. Now it appears that two episodes a day air on Cala, and they're repeated the same day or next, but all of the episodes run back to back on Sunday's. I don't know yet, but I feel like the Sunday marathon may be what I end up posting, but I might try and record and post every day, I just don't know yet.

Now when I start (Probably with the batch airing Sunday because I don't think I'm going to be able to get it working tonight in time for tomorrow's airing given I just got off of working both of my jobs today and I'm beyond tired LOL) but I am editing what I have now, and I will place it in the vault in the '94 folder because I believe that is what was said to be airing there earlier? Can someone try and figure out the dates for the TWO episodes I'm posting, and then we can go from there as I add more?  

Here's what I know from the episodes just kinda skimming them. Taylor Hayes just "came back" from the dead the previous (few?) episodes and revealed herself to Ridge. Her father came back on screen and is celebrating her return, meanwhile Thorne is on trial for something and that's about all I watched LOL

EDIT: 

So, the file records as a .TS file, and is HUGE, so when I used a free converter to .mp4, it came out okay, but I'm not too impressed with the quality. So I'll see what I can do to figure that part as well out in the future LOL, but for now at least this is something. 

Both episodes are in the vault in the '94 folder, labeled as "Cala Classic 9/29/21- episode 1/2" respectively. 

Hope that's okay while we figure this out. If not I apologize. 

Edited by soapwikijohn

• Members

Welcome! And thank you so much for trying your best to download and upload the 1994 episodes from Cala! I am sure someone here may have a solution to this

Please register in order to view this content

Thank you all uploaders! You know how much I apreciate you!

BTW i just saw the two episodes you uploaded and I think they may be are from 1995. Some uploader, I do not know if it was you shared with us some episodes from Cala from the Concert in Rotterdam and I is from 1994 these episodes are much later, thay should be 1995. If some one can help identify them.

Edited by Marquise

• Members

Yes thank you so much ...I'm sure someone with good tech knowledge would be able to give some advice to create the file directly in mp4 than having to re-encode. I guess it depends what program you're using?

From what I can work out, they MAY be episodes 2037 (12 May 1995) and 2038 (15 May 1995). Hopefully someone can confirm or dispute LOL. For such small file sizes, they're not too bad!! 

PS I didn't realise we ever had Michael Clarke Duncan from The Green Mile on the show!

Edited by BoldKara