B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

thank you @rsclassicfanforever for the huge upload

Please register in order to view this content

i am watching now 1264 episode with the Mascarede Ball - one of mine all time favourites events on B&B. Again the dialog between Stephanie and Bill i enjoy it! 

Stephanie dressed up as Glenn Close in Dangerous Liaisons! And Bill - "I always wanted to have a Dangerous Liaison with you!" lol so much chemistry between them and a huge loss for B&B they would have been a memorable couple.

And the St. Thomas episodes coming soon! wow

Thanks again! 

• Members

No. Sheila actually wanted to push Brooke (being pregnant - possibly with Eric) from balcony at Brooke's apartment and fix this problem with Brooke once and for all.

Sheila calculated this very well. She would even sacrifise herself and raise this horrible brat (Rick) she hated so much with Eric together (at least for a while, until she'll come up with something), just to kick Brooke and her unborn child out of the picture. Sheila knew that Brooke's pregnancy could cause some serious problems in her future life with Eric, there was also a very important money aspect as well, so Sheila didn't want to let this to happened. (Un-)fortunatelly someone showed up (I believe it was Eric) and Sheila immediately dropped this idea at the very last moment. Hopefully we will see this scene soon.

And I just want to remind all of you that Sheila attempted to hurt Brooke and Brooke's unborn baby once again at the Forrester lab after Brooke collapsed by injecting her with something. We all know what could've that been... She was pure evil!

Edited by Finrod