Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

Old/Classic B&B discussion&articles

soapfan770

• Members
8 minutes ago, Vee said:

I'd be very careful with sharing the link to randos around here. There's been a lot of troll kabuki theater going on with one or two deeply bored, deeply troubled people and multiple identities in the last few years.

LMAO I had noticed the fake Todd Strasser was back

18 hours ago, Soaplovers said:

I remember when the show toyed with pairing Brooke with Conner Davis.

It was interesting seeing him pursue her, compliment her, etc.  Her reaction was priceless because she had been pursuing Ridge and Eric...so she wasn't used to having someone pursue her.

Shame the show was insistent on keeping her stagnant 

I always liked Conner he was good with both Brooke and Sheila which was definitely a change of pace for characters but the show never followed through on any of it and Conner ended up being wasted as a pop up lawyer for years. Ugh. 

Edited by soapfan770

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
6 minutes ago, Vee said:

That one I don't know about, lol

It was the secondary  person who caused the board wars between SON and WOST back in the day in addition to [S.W.S.N.B.N.]  I believe they had posed as Vanessa Reardon last year. 

Edited by soapfan770

• Members
4 hours ago, Vee said:

I'd be very careful with sharing the link to randos around here. There's been a lot of troll kabuki theater going on with one or two deeply bored, deeply troubled people and multiple identities in the last few years.

Erik Stone is who everyone needs to be aware about. He's responsible for countless channels being taken down or forced to go private to save their content. On top of all that, he steals content from everyone putting private playlists on his youtube channel making them public and reporting him does nothing because the channel he steals from gets taken down and nothing happens to his sorry backside. Tons of FB soap groups have banned him as people know about him or else Admin been made aware what he's doing. People have left posts on his FB time line asking why he does it and what his motive is but he never replies to anyone.

• Members
14 hours ago, rsclassicfanforever said:

Its getting better, i uploaded episodes 1248-1257 many days ago.

But because of work and co i didnt manage to find time to record the following episodes.

For now, i am 34 episodes behind, because videoland is at episode 1290

Thanks for all you do!!

• Members
16 hours ago, rsclassicfanforever said:

Its getting better, i uploaded episodes 1248-1257 many days ago.

But because of work and co i didnt manage to find time to record the following episodes.

For now, i am 34 episodes behind, because videoland is at episode 1290

Thank you very much for this bunch of episodes!

The Brooke's nightmare will come true very soon, also 1992 will end up as one of her worst years ever.

Also in a couple of days there will be one of the most important apperances in B&B history - Sheila will show up in LA! I believe it will be episode #1293, so hopefully I will see one of my favorite Sheila's intentional (uncommited) crimes, which is very rare and unavailable - pushing Brooke from the balcony. I really can't wait to see all of those crimes again! These few years were mostly exciting for me because of Sheila's presence and I loved it.

• Members
45 minutes ago, skebujebu said:

What? Did Sheila actually push Brooke over the balcony? What was the aftermath? 

I think the poster is refering to the infamous Jay Garvin balcony scene.  I cannot remember that Sheila had a fight scene with Brooke back then.

Edited by sheilaforever

• Members

thank you @rsclassicfanforever for the huge upload

i am watching now 1264 episode with the Mascarede Ball - one of mine all time favourites events on B&B. Again the dialog between Stephanie and Bill

Please register in order to view this content
i enjoy it! 

Stephanie dressed up as Glenn Close in Dangerous Liaisons! And Bill - "I always wanted to have a Dangerous Liaison with you!" lol so much chemistry between them and a huge loss for B&B they would have been a memorable couple.

And the St. Thomas episodes coming soon! wow

Thanks again! 

• Members
1 hour ago, sheilaforever said:

I think the poster is refering to the infamous Jay Garvin balcony scene.  I cannot remember that Sheila had a fight scene with Brooke back then.

I always think of the character Jay Garvin when I see the crew member Jay Garvin in the end credits...they must have used his name for the Jay Garvin character! Anyone pick up any other instances of character names being used that are crew member names?

• Members
2 hours ago, sheilaforever said:

No. Sheila actually wanted to push Brooke (being pregnant - possibly with Eric) from balcony at Brooke's apartment and fix this problem with Brooke once and for all.

Sheila calculated this very well. She would even sacrifise herself and raise this horrible brat (Rick) she hated so much with Eric together (at least for a while, until she'll come up with something), just to kick Brooke and her unborn child out of the picture. Sheila knew that Brooke's pregnancy could cause some serious problems in her future life with Eric, there was also a very important money aspect as well, so Sheila didn't want to let this to happened. (Un-)fortunatelly someone showed up (I believe it was Eric) and Sheila immediately dropped this idea at the very last moment. Hopefully we will see this scene soon.

And I just want to remind all of you that Sheila attempted to hurt Brooke and Brooke's unborn baby once again at the Forrester lab after Brooke collapsed by injecting her with something. We all know what could've that been... She was pure evil!

Edited by Finrod