B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don't think it's good idea to oversshare the link. It could backfire. For nearly 15 years I've been seeing a lot of time people sharing episodes and they are always deleted because of over sharing. I remember in 2007 there was a forum community that Had so so much... Complete years and I am still sore that I didn't download. But then they got deleted. We don't want to lose everything, right. Again, I am so grateful to everyone connected to the vault and especially its creator.

You are a God.

I hope after Bold gets canceled soon, we will be able to have the complete show 1987 up to 2005. The good years.

• Members

That is the risk/reward though.... if you don't share the link, it's less likely to get deleted, but it will always be the same couple of people uploading. If you share the link more, maybe you will find someone who saved those collections from 2007 and will upload them to the vault.  For example a poster here reached out to Nikki N and she ended up sharing quite a bit of good stuff. I try to leave messages to people who seem to be fans and would have things to share. I found some really nice people that way. 

It's also extremely important when finding new stuff to download it right away, back it up and share it with trusted individuals who can also save the videos for the community. It's much better to have multiple people having that set of videos on their hard drive just in case something happens. That's why the Vault is so brilliant, God forbid it does go down, there would many people here who have the full set of 1987-1992 saved and we could always piece it back together again.

Yeah I usually ask people to PM/email me (since YouTube doesn't have PM). The other thing I do is send the link to the Vault's twitter page https://twitter.com/yrvault, so they can see it's a real thing, cause I feel like if I just send that "bit.ly" link people might think it's a scam lol. 

• Members

I agree with not oversharing the link. I remember what happened to all the other vaults which have been overshared, then got removed and never came back. I believe that everyone interested will finally find our vault or some of us will share the link with some confided friends loving B&B and being hungry for all classic episodes as we are or maybe some of us know some poeple having missing episodes. Sharing is okay, but we need to know how to do that. Promoting this on youtube or some public facebook groups would be not a very good idea.

Hopefully some people will be able to contribute, but I believe that now the full episodes from Nederland are the most valueable, as they are in pretty good quality, in opposite to most of the old VHS records, which usually are in different languages, incomplete or in very poor quality. It's way much better than the B&B official Youtube chanell which is really laughable in 2021 - uploading with 360p or 480p quality, sometimes incomplete, very messy, without cutting off the useless parts and also with a very bad aspect ratio...

I can see that since weeks there was noone able to upload any episodes from 1992. Unfortunately I don't have any VPN working, but if there's any way to help please just let me know and I'll see what I can do.

• Members

LMAO I had noticed the fake Todd Strasser was back

Please register in order to view this content

I always liked Conner he was good with both Brooke and Sheila which was definitely a change of pace for characters but the show never followed through on any of it and Conner ended up being wasted as a pop up lawyer for years. Ugh. 

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

Erik Stone is who everyone needs to be aware about. He's responsible for countless channels being taken down or forced to go private to save their content. On top of all that, he steals content from everyone putting private playlists on his youtube channel making them public and reporting him does nothing because the channel he steals from gets taken down and nothing happens to his sorry backside. Tons of FB soap groups have banned him as people know about him or else Admin been made aware what he's doing. People have left posts on his FB time line asking why he does it and what his motive is but he never replies to anyone.

• Members

Thank you very much for this bunch of episodes!

The Brooke's nightmare will come true very soon, also 1992 will end up as one of her worst years ever.

Also in a couple of days there will be one of the most important apperances in B&B history - Sheila will show up in LA! I believe it will be episode #1293, so hopefully I will see one of my favorite Sheila's intentional (uncommited) crimes, which is very rare and unavailable - pushing Brooke from the balcony. I really can't wait to see all of those crimes again! These few years were mostly exciting for me because of Sheila's presence and I loved it.