B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Episode 1272 marks the introduction of landscape/aerial footage on the closing credits. This coincides with the first episode taping on location in St. Thomas. Taylor has just arrived in St. Thomas and Ridge is hot on her heels.

Please register in order to view this content

Yes. Episode 1272 to be exact. The beginning of the St. Thomas storyline with Taylor & Ridge. 

Edited by boldbeautifulau

• Members

Does anyone know details of what tempted JoannaJ to return in ‘91?

I’m a little surprised she would come back to the show. I remember the interviews she gave in 2012 when she came back again. It was really sad how she described being miserable as a closeted lesbian actress of the 80s/90s

Edited by yrfan1983

• Members

I knew that they didn't record those interview scenes before, but that wig was way too big and it made me a little laugh, because she looked really ridicilous. Caroline even spoken in a little different way than she used to speak.

I believe there are almost 30 episodes to put in the vault and there will be Sheila showing up very soon, so I can't wait for the next episodes. I hope someone will be able to put in at least few more ones soon.

• Members

I cannot remember a "real story" on her return. I took it as out-of-work-actress desperate for some cash... Her return was just so sudden for Bill Bell's standards and did not fit really well storyline-wise. That's why I assumed that bringing on Karen was not something Bell planned to do - untill Joanna Johnson announced her readiness to return. In the early/mid 1990s JJ was already desperate to pitch her writing career. Back then, still unsuccessfull.

BTW: here's a sreenshot of THE WIG

@slick jonesThe reporter pictures was named Ron Weaver, after B&B's producer, but he did not get an on-screen credit. Do you happen to know who the actor was?

HAHA - ah Bake; he truly is a character were even repeated viewing does you not like him any better. As we are getting closer to Balke's exit, there are some really disdainful final moments coming up. Blech!

Edited by sheilaforever