Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

Old/Classic B&B discussion&articles

soapfan770

• Members
6 hours ago, yrfan1983 said:

Just looked at the cast credits for 6/26/95 in the vault and was surprised to see Kimberlin Brown no longer listed. I know that Sheila was institutionalized after she drank the poison, but I always assumed that Sheila stayed on-screen. Anyone know around how long Sheila was offscreen?

Sheila stay offscreen till October 1995. It seemed like she was done for good, until Brad Bell decided to bring her back.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
3 hours ago, YRfan23 said:

Sheila stay offscreen till October 1995. It seemed like she was done for good, until Brad Bell decided to bring her back.

Yes, I remember her being off-screen all that time, and for a short time, it had appeared she had died until they revealed she was institutionalised.

• Members
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, skebujebu said:

Was KB pregnant back then or something? 

I don't think so. Kim Brown's pregnancies were in 1993 (?) and 1998 - the latter unfortunately marked the end for Sheila/Maggie/James because - when she came back from maternity - leave Amber and Rick were just too hot storyline-wise.  

I cannot recall any contract dispute rumblings in 1995, so my guess is that thex temp exit was for storyline purposes. 

15 hours ago, yrfan1983 said:

Also - everyone probably already noticed this, but in the first scene of 5/19/95, Maeve Quinlan appears... can't tell if she's playing Megan or a different character.

The credits list her as "Brenda". I cannot recall whether she was actally called Brenda back then; shortly later she was seen a lot more often (though more as Brooke's assistant and not yet as "the secretray" because Trish was still around!) and her name was MEGAN.

Edited by sheilaforever

• Members
2 hours ago, rsclassicfanforever said:

I uploaded episodes 1191-1194.

In episode 1194 we can see, that someone copied the Forrester-Formula.

But.....that means, tommorrow we will get the last episode of 1991 and start with 1992!!! 

Im soooo excited

That’s so amazing!!! the thought of having all of 1992-1995 is exciting!! 

• Members
1 hour ago, rsclassicfanforever said:

So i uploaded episodes 1195 and 1196 in the morning. now we are in 1992. I hope for hundreds of episodes to come.

The next episodes im missing in my language are 1390 and 1393

Awesome! TYSM! Keep up the fantastic work!

• Members

I am really excited too....So episode 1195 is the first in 1992?

I could see some episodes in German ( I don't understand German) 20 years ago....and I took notes....I think that in episode 1264, it is the masquarade ball, in episode 1272, we can see St Thomas for first time, 1293 is the first one with Sheila, 1294 is the first with Zack, 1296 is Taylor and Ridge wedding...interesting episodes!!!

• Members
On 7/19/2021 at 11:49 PM, YRfan23 said:

On 7/20/2021 at 8:52 AM, sheilaforever said:

I don't think so. Kim Brown's pregnancies were in 1993 (?) and 1998 - the latter unfortunately marked the end for Sheila/Maggie/James because - when she came back from maternity - leave Amber and Rick were just too hot storyline-wise.  

I cannot recall any contract dispute rumblings in 1995, so my guess is that thex temp exit was for storyline purposes.

Summer/Fall 1995 was a transitional period for the show as the show’s big storylines were winded down for new ones to start. Sheila story given a breather, Prince Omar left on 8/4/95, Macy & Thorne back reconciled etc. Instead we got Maggie/Dylan/Jessica with Michael & Connor involved(was that Connor’s last substantial story lol?), Lark Voorhies falling down the Spectra elevator shaft, and a preteen Rick tossing a cream pie into the face of the fat kid who played CJ.