B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

It was meant to have been resolved, until the next time we filled up again! Thanks so much @Heartless Angelfor all you have done...many gaps filled I am sure! Please add me to your links list if you are able...it would be a dream come true to one day have access to the entire history of B&B...a dream but not impossible!!! 

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So just a random cool observation, looks like we got another Brad Carlton B&B crossover on the 3/8/95 episode which looks like it was uploaded recently. Lauren calls him in the beginning of that episode. So that wasn’t his only time on B&B besides too years earlier when he confronted Sheila.  

• Members

Thank you! Can @BoldRestless add these 50 episodes to the vault in the 2003 German folder? I'm busy now... if not done I'll do it by next month.

@rsclassicfanforever Please do you have these 6 episodes from 1999 in German? If you do, 1996-1999 would be practically complete, barring a few incomplete episodes.

#3118 (August 24)

#3121 (August 27)

#3145 (October 4)

#3146 (October 5)

#3147 (October 6)

#3150 (October 11)

And @Heartless Angel can you check if you have the missing 2002 episodes in your collection? (3772, 3782, 3843, 3844, 3869, 3875, 3888, 3896, 3901 (or 3902), 3912, 3921, 3926, 3932, 3933) Someone uploaded the whole year a while back but these missing episodes were never completed.

And last request, can someone verify if these 1995 are already in the vault? This video is 6 hours long and there is also another episodes added today on this channel. (I cannot dowload it, not sure why) If someone has time you could divide this long video into 18 episodes and find the accurate dates and numbers.

• Members

This big block of videos originally came from archive.org.  They are already in the vault. The first episode is March 23, 2005 #2000.

This person will probably upload all of these from this user. The episode numbers are listed in the comments there.

https://archive.org/details/vhs-tape-1995-kelo-six-hours-of-the-bold-and-the-beautiful

https://archive.org/details/vhs-tape-1995-kelo-dr.-quinn-medicine-woman-ksfy-the-laverne-shirley-reunion-kel

https://archive.org/details/vhs-tape-1995.03.19-sdpb-documentary-fun-raising-lawrence-welk-show-kelo-the-bol

• Members

Hi, I've been lurking for a while and finally managed to register (had some problems with the validation e-mail). I just want to say a big THANK YOU to all you angels out there! It really is a dream come true to be able to watch all these classic episodes!

I just watched Sally Spectra's 1989 introduction and it's so fascinating to see. I wonder if the writers initially had a more villain-like character in mind and then gradually softened her and gave her more layers. It seems she is very tough, even cruel, in her scenes with Clarke but in the first scene she has alone with Saul you start to see that camaraderie subtly shining through in the non-verbal interactions. It also makes you wonder exactly what went on between Sally and Bucky prior to Sally's introduction - the way I read it, it was heavily implied they were lovers at some point.

I also absolutely love the dry humor Susan Flannery brings to Stephanie. I realize I was too young to appreciate it when I first saw those early episodes but it is gold.

• Members

I want to thank all again for the uploads!

I so enjoy Sally! And yes i think at the begining it was supposed to let us think that Clark and Sally were lovers at one point.

I am watching now episodes about 1160 and there are some scenes between Stephanie and Margo and they amuse me.