B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

Hi everyone, first time posting. What a great community you have here. It is great to view all my fav B&B again. My favourite years are 1998-2004 and I can't wait until these years are uploaded in full, unedited and in good quality. I uploaded a handful of episodes I had: 3x April 2000 and 1x May 2000 from some old VHS here in Aus. Hope you enjoy.

I am so grateful for the Videoland uploads, however it is a shame the videos are very jerky to watch. Better than nothing though and highly appreciated!

I’m searching for May 2001 (Deacon beaten by the Forresters) and October 2002 (Amber Kidnapped by Sheila Carter) in high quality. Not the Australian edited ones which I already have. Thanks to anyone who can help

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by dodofleet

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

You're a legend @dodofleet, thanks for those 4 episodes from 2000! I'm sure the edited Australian episodes you do have would be greatly appreciated if they're not already in the Vault...they may be all we are able to get of those episodes! Thank you so much. 

Thank you so much!! 

Edited by BoldKara

• Members

Wow! I just came across this post from last year. There's a lot in there that could be added into the vault that are currently missing, if you still had them @rsclassicfanforever particularly years 2000-2005... you already do so much for the Vault, but if ever there was any spare time...

Please register in order to view this content

...could try to work out a list if you needed help...thank you Angel!!!