Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

Old/Classic B&B discussion&articles

soapfan770

• Members
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, skebujebu said:

Thank you for all the episodes. I will I think upload episodes 1998 that I have but I just hate the fact some „sally“ steals them and upload to youtube, takes the credit without giving us anything. 

Worst person for stealing content especially private playlists and making them public is Erik Stone. This gem is responsible for so many channels/FB groups being taken down or forced to go private avoid being taken down. He's been banned from countless groups after Admin were made aware about him and what he does. Reporting his channel is a total waste of time because nothing happens to him and the channels he's stealing from end up getting taken down.

Edited by fivethej

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hi everyone.  Episodes 3439-3451 have been uploaded to December 2000.  I had uploaded a few more, but I deleted them because we were out of space unfortunately.  I remember there were some requests for specific years so PM me, and I'll share the link to the folder on my drive until we figure out a solution.

• Members
8 hours ago, Soapie34 said:

Oh no not him. He is very untrustworthy. He wanted a ridiculous amount of money to have a link to his files. 

That gem. He wanted to be compensated with a "donation" for his time uploading episodes   I don't see anyone else on here asking to get paid for doing the same thing and their time.

• Members
2 minutes ago, fivethej said:

That gem. He wanted to be compensated with a "donation" for his time uploading episodes   I don't see anyone else on here asking to get paid for doing the same thing and their time.

I know right

• Members

My account had all forums marked as read a while back. I found in my notes

"Patrick" friend of CJ and Rick     Matthew Valencia    1996

When I backtrack to catch back up I'll see if I can find any other names posed to me.

• Members
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, slick jones said:

My account had all forums marked as read a while back. I found in my notes

"Patrick" friend of CJ and Rick     Matthew Valencia    1996

When I backtrack to catch back up I'll see if I can find any other names posed to me.

I had some Tags left for you. always the greedy type - i didn’t leave it at one.

thanks for sharing the info about the character of Patrick: I will add the matching episode to IMDb soon when I get back home from my vacation. 

Edited by sheilaforever

• Members
Posted (edited)

Hi everyone, first time posting. What a great community you have here. It is great to view all my fav B&B again. My favourite years are 1998-2004 and I can't wait until these years are uploaded in full, unedited and in good quality. I uploaded a handful of episodes I had: 3x April 2000 and 1x May 2000 from some old VHS here in Aus. Hope you enjoy.

I am so grateful for the Videoland uploads, however it is a shame the videos are very jerky to watch. Better than nothing though and highly appreciated!

I’m searching for May 2001 (Deacon beaten by the Forresters) and October 2002 (Amber Kidnapped by Sheila Carter) in high quality. Not the Australian edited ones which I already have. Thanks to anyone who can help

Edited by dodofleet