B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

It's frustrating when that happens but we all just have to continue to share in good faith, since so many wonderful people do contribute. Many more people upload to the B&B vault than Y&R or GL. It is pretty funny that the person stealing is named "Sally" - seems familiar.

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don't think so... because he is showing episodes then are farther along than we have. There is something wrong with charging for the episodes though!! Just my opinion.

Hi gang...  here are some more episodes that start a little late. 307,308,310,314,317,318,320,322,

• Members

Worst person for stealing content especially private playlists and making them public is Erik Stone. This gem is responsible for so many channels/FB groups being taken down or forced to go private avoid being taken down. He's been banned from countless groups after Admin were made aware about him and what he does. Reporting his channel is a total waste of time because nothing happens to him and the channels he's stealing from end up getting taken down.

Edited by fivethej

• Members

Hi everyone.  Episodes 3439-3451 have been uploaded to December 2000.  I had uploaded a few more, but I deleted them because we were out of space unfortunately.  I remember there were some requests for specific years so PM me, and I'll share the link to the folder on my drive until we figure out a solution.

• Members

I had some Tags left for you. always the greedy type - i didn’t leave it at one.

Please register in order to view this content

thanks for sharing the info about the character of Patrick: I will add the matching episode to IMDb soon when I get back home from my vacation. 

Edited by sheilaforever