B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Thanks so much for the link Marquise! It's still overdubbed with that dodgy disco music 

Please register in order to view this content

but at least it has subtitles for what Rocco and Katie are saying!

I have the Aussie DVDs for 1-100 and then the German ones for 101-250, so I have the very same overdubbed version that's in the Vault.

Yes I have the German DVDs for 101-250, and it had that horrid music dubbed over the dialogue. Thankfully Marquise has provided a link above that has the subtitles (partial file though, but has what you need to complete the picture). 

Can't get that repetitive music out of my head LOL

• Members

I'm sure we are all grateful for the YT uploads Amy provided at the time, but watching around episode 650 at the moment, it's clear she would go to great lengths to disguise the file on YT by adding in different end credits, so a lot of the credits repeat themselves and are not the original broadcast version for the episodes. At least we have most of the footage, which I feel is more important ultimately, but it's a shame a lot of the early episodes are not truly complete. Huge thanks though to all the Angels including Amy who have worked so hard and to share with the fans of the classic episodes! 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Hello everyone.  Is there a specific way we should name the files when we upload?  I started the first way I saw when I began uploading in 2000, but when I got to November which already had some episodes, the way the episode files were named was different.  So I perused a few of the other years and didn't see any consistency.  I just want to make sure I'm not messing something up if someone else is going through and organizing the names before I upload.  Thanks!