Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

Old/Classic B&B discussion&articles

soapfan770

• Members
39 minutes ago, BoldKara said:

I'm sure we are all grateful for the YT uploads Amy provided at the time, but watching around episode 650 at the moment, it's clear she would go to great lengths to disguise the file on YT by adding in different end credits, so a lot of the credits repeat themselves and are not the original broadcast version for the episodes. At least we have most of the footage, which I feel is more important ultimately, but it's a shame a lot of the early episodes are not truly complete. Huge thanks though to all the Angels including Amy who have worked so hard and to share with the fans of the classic episodes! 

Totally agree, something is better than nothing!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hello everyone.  Is there a specific way we should name the files when we upload?  I started the first way I saw when I began uploading in 2000, but when I got to November which already had some episodes, the way the episode files were named was different.  So I perused a few of the other years and didn't see any consistency.  I just want to make sure I'm not messing something up if someone else is going through and organizing the names before I upload.  Thanks!

• Members
7 minutes ago, rsclassicfanforever said:

I think in every year there are different numbers and forms.

I post the 1991-Episodes in the form:

Episode 1101

Episode 1102....and so on...

Btw. I added Episodes 1135 and 1136

Thank you!

Please register in order to view this content

• Members
On 6/7/2021 at 9:22 AM, BoldRestless said:

Thank so you much! I was waiting so long to finally get those!

I only noted those two. Maybe @charholden5 knows of some. I wish I had taken notes because now I already watched all of Amy's episodes.

I believe on the German DVD, there was music, but they must have dubbed it in, so you still can't hear the dialogue. 

Hello everyone! I started the list where the show cuts in late. So far it's 253,254,255,256,258,259,260,261, 264,265,266,268,272,275. More to come!!

• Members

Thank you for all the episodes. I will I think upload episodes 1998 that I have but I just hate the fact some „sally“ steals them and upload to youtube, takes the credit without giving us anything. 

• Members
14 minutes ago, skebujebu said:

Thank you for all the episodes. I will I think upload episodes 1998 that I have but I just hate the fact some „sally“ steals them and upload to youtube, takes the credit without giving us anything. 

It's frustrating when that happens but we all just have to continue to share in good faith, since so many wonderful people do contribute. Many more people upload to the B&B vault than Y&R or GL. It is pretty funny that the person stealing is named "Sally" - seems familiar.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members
54 minutes ago, skebujebu said:

I understand you. Thank you for you work. I would love to see some 1998 episodes. Thanks again!

• Members
1 hour ago, skebujebu said:

There is a guy on youtube that is trying to sell the episodes from videoland.  I was going through some old posts and he has been in this forum before.  I hope he is not getting the episodes from here.  

• Members
1 hour ago, Heartless Angel said:

There is a guy on youtube that is trying to sell the episodes from videoland.  I was going through some old posts and he has been in this forum before.  I hope he is not getting the episodes from here.  

I don't think so... because he is showing episodes then are farther along than we have. There is something wrong with charging for the episodes though!! Just my opinion.

Hi gang...  here are some more episodes that start a little late. 307,308,310,314,317,318,320,322,

• Members
45 minutes ago, charholden5 said:

I don't think so... because he is showing episodes then are farther along than we have. There is something wrong with charging for the episodes though!! Just my opinion.

Hi gang...  here are some more episodes that start a little late. 307,308,310,314,317,318,320,322,

Oh no not him. He is very untrustworthy. He wanted a ridiculous amount of money to have a link to his files.