Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

Old/Classic B&B discussion&articles

soapfan770

• Members
50 minutes ago, rsclassicfanforever said:

We are all so great.

I love that we can have a big collection.

I wrote sopie34 a message, maybe it possible he gives me his credentials, so i can record the episodes for you all

now if some Angel with Cala classics account reaches out to us will be awsome!

I hope the person who uploaded the 1994 will return, may does not have time to upload

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
2 hours ago, rsclassicfanforever said:

We are all so great.

I love that we can have a big collection.

I wrote sopie34 a message, maybe it possible he gives me his credentials, so i can record the episodes for you all

Have messaged you

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I noticed a slide difference and thought it was from the different site. Not to worry. It is still good. If you can download from yhe other site till your acc is over it world be great. Otherwise you should try a different program. Still this is much better then nothing! Thank you for the uploades.

• Members
1 hour ago, rsclassicfanforever said:

I now added the episodes 1121-1130, because at videoland they are 10 episodes ahead. I noticed, that the quality on videoland is only 400p. So it seems the quality at the TV is higher, but do you see a difference?

RTL Lounge is better but the videoland is still quite good, so either one is fine.

Thank you so much @rsclassicfanforeverfor all this (and to @Soapie34 too).

Is it possible you could go back and redo #503 and 588 since the episodes we have are partially muted?

• Members
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, rsclassicfanforever said:

I now added the episodes 1121-1130, because at videoland they are 10 episodes ahead. I noticed, that the quality on videoland is only 400p. So it seems the quality at the TV is higher, but do you see a difference?

I prefer Videoland due to the closing credits with cast & crew. The picture quality is sufficient for me

PS: thanks for sharing the videos

Edited by sheilaforever

• Members
Posted (edited)

The picture is the best possible of videoland, because they only stream in the resolution 704x400.

And my programm records the stream directly without any overlays from the graphics card.

So i will go on with the episodes from videoland, big thanks to sopie34, we can have fun with those great episodes as long as he stays with his videoland account.

I ask myself, why they only stream in the lower resolution....because the older episodes are even available in 1920x1080p

______

Whenyou download you get the better resolution....when watching directly in the vault, it says only 240p....but for real when you download the file ts better than 360p

______
@BoldRestless , i can try....but it will need much time. because all episodes therefore need to be played in real time. I cant work onmy computer while recording. Im watching, what i can do

Edited by rsclassicfanforever

• Members
21 minutes ago, rsclassicfanforever said:

@BoldRestless , i can try....but it will need much time. because all episodes therefore need to be played in real time. I cant work onmy computer while recording. Im watching, what i can do

Oh, I see. I thought you were just downloading them. Streaming them is a lot more work, so I won't ask for anymore than those two.

18 minutes ago, Heartless Angel said:

Hello everyone.  Episodes 3397-3433 and 3437 and 3438 have been added to Oct/Nov 2000.  Episodes 3434-3436 were already there from before.

Thanks!!!!