Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

Old/Classic B&B discussion&articles

soapfan770

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

You guys have made me a very happy person and I thank you. I have a Videoland account which I was going to cancel as I'm in the UK and due to Brexit can no longer use it (apart from with VPN which isnt great) If someone does want to use my credentials for the classic b&b  episodes on there I'm very happy to keep the account. 

Xx

• Members
29 minutes ago, BoldRestless said:

When you have videoland can you see all the episodes going back to episode 1?

Afraid not they got rid of the first hundred and fifty at least

Please register in order to view this content

• Members
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Soapie34 said:

Afraid not they got rid of the first hundred and fifty at least

Please register in order to view this content

Thanks for responding! I was wondering, because if someone does manage to get the credentials and can download in high quality, there were some of Amy's videos that were missing sound or had problems with the sound not being synced to the video, and it would be great if those could be downloaded again in the best quality. Amy's were uploaded to YouTube first and that causes some quality loss. I think they were all after episode 250 though. She didn't post Season 1, Marquise posted the DVD versions of those.

Edited by BoldRestless

• Members
3 hours ago, BoldRestless said:

Thanks for responding! I was wondering, because if someone does manage to get the credentials and can download in high quality, there were some of Amy's videos that were missing sound or had problems with the sound not being synced to the video, and it would be great if those could be downloaded again in the best quality. Amy's were uploaded to YouTube first and that causes some quality loss. I think they were all after episode 250 though. She didn't post Season 1, Marquise posted the DVD versions of those.

Some of those episodes too started a minute late sometimes as well. It would be great to get those in a nicer quality.

• Members
3 hours ago, Heartless Angel said:

Hello everyone.  August and September 2000 episodes I have are now uploaded.  The episodes are 3356-3374, 3378-3387, and 3396.  Have a great weekend!

Thanks a million!

• Members
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, charholden5 said:

Some of those episodes too started a minute late sometimes as well. It would be great to get those in a nicer quality.

If you can make a list of episodes that we need for reposting (reuploading) may be some angel has them and will share. Honestly i know there are such but not which ones exactly.

Edited by Marquise