B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hello everyone.  This is my first post

Please register in order to view this content

.  I stumbled upon this forum by accident when I was trying to figure out how to download episodes from Videoland (if anyone has figured out please let me know).  I have several thousand episodes on my Cloud Drive that I can share.  All of the ones I have are in English. 

I bought the DVD set of the first season and converted those to MP4.  This is the link to 1987: https://home.mycloud.com/action/share/c190d23b-3454-4aab-964b-f6de50912631.

I got 1988-1990 when a nice lady named Amy was posting episodes.  So I have 250-750 (minus 677) in English with Dutch subtitles.  This is how I also found about Videoland.

I also got some random episodes and clips that feature only Stephanie from a site years ago called LorreB.  It fills in the gaps from 1990-2000.  Here is a link to the 1993 folder:  https://home.mycloud.com/action/share/68689aeb-6b5b-415e-974c-8bfc31fff301.

I have almost of 2000-2004 that I bought from a woman online.  These aired in Australia, but I edited out the commercials.  I will post a link later as it is on a different drive.  I also have most of 2005-2010 thank to the official site posting them on YouTube.  I have every episode from 2010 to present.  If there is any holes or gaps I can fill, let me know.  In the meantime, I will keep trying to figure out how to download from Videoland.

• Members

Thank you. You can find episodes from Videoland in the Vault shared in @ChickenNuggetz92 post a few pages back. As for a program to use for downloading from Videoland may be someone else can help. I tried myself but did not manage well so i gave up after my free trial ended. I appreciate you sharing your links especially from the period 2000 - 2004. 

• Members

There is a site called nlziet. Thats like videoland

Its possible there to watch live and look back the last 7 days the channel RTL Lounge, where the repeats of B&B Classics are airing with 2 new episodes per day.

So i managed to capture episodes 1099-1110. I added them in the vault today.

I use a very good program Audials One for capturing the episodes. It captures directly from the graphics card and so it has the best quality with no overlays.

I registered for a trial month on the site nlziet, so you can be sure to get one month of episodes in High Quality. Maybe i can go on after the trial period.

• Members

@rsclassicfanforeverand our all Angels / Heros Thank you so much.. Thanks to you I can watch the episodes I've never seen

Please register in order to view this content

@Heartless Angel Thank you we would be happy if you can share your B&B collection  with us. . http://bit.ly/3kMIjRN Here Our angels share episodes . For me every episodes Susan Flannery on  is precious .

• Members

Wow, they look really great!!! 

Me too. Our angels have always come through. I'm sure they won't let us down.  Can you reach out again to that person that was uploading, I think his name was Bart?

I also hope the angel who was uploading 1994 will come back! 

Welcome, and thank you! Wow, this is so generous  I'm glad that the people who used to comment on Amy's channel are finding this place. 

I can't help but think we will eventually have every episode of B&B

I am just amazed and impressed how you people are always finding these other sources for the show!   I wouldn't even know where to begin to look.

I'll start uploading your German episodes from mega in 2003/German/episodes from rsclassicfanforever. 

Edited by BoldRestless

• Members

I have most of them.  The dates may be a little off as they were from Australia which aired behind US.  I tried to readjust as much as I could using episode guides online.  I may be missing an episode here or there, but I should be able to upload them in the next week.  I'm going to post the 2000 link soon and then start uploading them.

Here is the link to 2000.  It starts off in July (approximately).  I do want to warn that Australian censorship sometimes edits out curse word or fights.   

2000: https://home.mycloud.com/action/share/1d55bbc4-f51d-4c04-9808-0256c12cee3a

Edited by Heartless Angel