B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

i never liked Blake either! She was lonely i suppose, her mother died, her brother was gone. He sponsered her to staudy. At least that was what was revealed. I suppose she needed love and he was romancing her. But why did she dated him when he came back in 1991 - this is my question lol. At least he had some story at late 1991-1992. 

Edited by Marquise

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

According to the numbers in the vault , Lawrence Saint-Victor posted, that #8496 is his.

Number 8496 is right.

When 8426 Part 2 really is 8427 , then the numbers go on and Lawrence is listed in the credits. In the then listed episode 8496.

If it stays  like 8426 Pt1 and 8426 Pt2 then his episode would be the 8495. But according to his Script its 8496.

Is there anything who can confirm the episodenumbers from the vault?

• Members

They posted more - if the poster is reading this, thanks a million  

"November 1994 10" is November 28 https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.tv.soaps/c/fc4V41uykNM/m/eqIgjWf5g-kJ (this was also in the vault incorrectly labeled October 29).

"November 1994 11" must be November 29 (was also in the vault incorrectly labeled as October 30).

Not sure about episodes "November 1994 8" and "9" but I'm guessing they're November 22 and 23 and the show was preempted on November 24 and 25 for Thanksgiving. 

I don't want to rename them until we're sure though.

"October 1994 12" might actually be from December since it shows Layla and Omar's honeymoon. 

• Members

Yes, it's #1928. Probably the 2nd of December.

In Switzerland, they just skipped 8318A (the recap) and went on with #8319, but they did not recognize #8426 Pt2 and marked it as #8427. It's getting interesting

Please register in order to view this content

I wonder about other countries. 

It baffles me completely! #7000 was kind of behind-the-scene-episode, but it still counts, whereas 8318A had a new content (hinting Carter&Zoe's storyline) and it does not count. We will have to wait probably for 9000 to get the right counting, although last Friday episode is marked as #8511 by CBS and not #8513.

• Members

Isn't that interesting. I feel like 10play in Australia must have been told the Christmas Eve episode was 8426 Pt 2 by CBS, because otherwise why would that do they off their own volition? Strange!

Whereabouts do you see CBS marking Friday as 8511, as when I go to the cbs site it just refers to it as S34 E152? I mean, it would fit and match the 10play numbering of Friday as 8511, so makes sense to me.

Edited by BoldKara

• Members

I dislike it too...

yes I saw that today! So bizarre. Hopefully if there were any episodes they skipped from that year, they will upload them this time. Their banner says uploading a new one each Monday, but the premiere for the next one is in around 22-23 hours...I wonder what’s possessed them to do this...sure, with say Season 32, to do a “premiere” release to excite fans would be appealing, but a re-release of an old season in very poor PQ is just plain stupid.

• Members

they did have some missing episodes i recall. I hope they upload them and some episodes where cut, with raw matterial - hope they upload the offical aired onces. And most of all I hope for episodes before season 23

But as we saw before thoese people who uoload to the youtube chanel are quite strange  so who knows what they are up to

Edited by Marquise

• Members

I noticed in today's cast credits that Jennifer Gareis (Donna) was missing from the main actors list.

Accidental omission, or has she been dropped from full contract? Really like her, and think so much more could be done with her...but we have the Liam show instead. 

• Members

I’m a big fan of Jennifer Gareis. But from her Y&R days of Grace THE SLUT(c) Turner when she was whoring it out with Nick Newman. Donna has been a pointless DOA character ever since her arrival in 2006. the only good times and storylines were her honeybear marriage to Eric and the rivalry with Pam. Her most recent return was recurring at best. There was almost no scene that was about her, she was always just wallpaper and a sounding board for Brooke. I think it is safe to say that Brad Bell has  a soft spot for La Gareis like me - and she is probably very professional and well liked in the cast. Therefore, the show happily payed for Gareis health insurance and gave a her a contract, surely with minimal guarantees. In the past, Schae Harrison (Darla), Aaron D Spears (Justin) and Alley Mills (Pam) have been bouncing on and off contact status with B&B - and as viewer you never realized it because their screentime was the Same. We shall see if that is the case with Jennifer Gareis as well.

Edited by sheilaforever