B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

I loved the Angela/Deveney story. Is it the same actress who played Angela playing Deveney. The Angela story ended in April and didn't she reappear as Deveney in the fall? I liked how we found out what happened to her and the doctor after going off the cliff. It was terrible though that Angela didn't go to prison. She committed fraud and murdered someone.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The Cala Classics angel has uploaded some new episodes!

Please register in order to view this content

Trying to untangle the dates. I'm comparing them to the available recaps and the clips that Marquise posted in the Clips 1994 folder.

"November 1994 7" is November 21 (source: https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.tv.soaps/c/Cqe52wjTcNs/m/U9AEY4cH5JYJ), which means "November 1994 6" is November 18, so the episode we had as November 18 is possibly the 17th?  

Not sure about the others. 

• Members

Does anyone know the episode number of Omar and Tylor wedding i thought it was 1924-1925 but it should be wrong it is 29-30.10.1994 i think.

i woud 2 october episodes and uploded them in 1994 - October i think the episode number is wrong

ups uploased an episode we had, can someone please delete it - the september 30th episode, so sorry!

Edited by Marquise

• Members

Yes, I posted the same thing last week. Omar and Taylor's wedding aired in late November and had the numbers 1924 and 1925 according to all my recaps.

I will list the missing episodes in 2018 and I'll upload them by the end of next week if it's ok.

• Members

As far as I know there are 2 episodes per day now

Yes, I noticed that as well! Also, the official B&B site states that Paris's first episode is #8391, which confirms that 8318A was not #8319. I wonder what that means for the international broadcast.

• Members

Certainly here in Australia, the numbering is correct factoring in the 8318A and 8426 Pt2. Our screenings are listed by actual episode number, but it’s gone relatively unnoticed in the US due to numbering the episodes as seasons and the number within that season. 

Casey Kasprzyk did get back to me at the time confirming that lockdown return episode was numbered 8318A, as it was written after the ones that came after it (which had already been filmed).

it’s funny but really when they celebrate 9000 episodes it might really be 9002!  Or 9001 as 7000 wasn’t really a proper episode, right, more a special episode and showing them helping the homeless? It’s officially documented as 7000, so I guess it has to count in the tally. 

In essence, there’s really 2 more episodes than they claim they’ve produced! 

I noticed that last night on YouTube, so strange! Love the comment someone left about providing the rest of the episodes either side and in-between!

• Members

Good Question!!!

I wanted her to return when Sheila came back a few years ago. As well as James Warwick made that blink if you miss it appearance when Sheila was blackmailing him. I would've loved to see Mary-Margaret being torn between her parents as well as interacting with others on the canvas too. 

• Members

Making my way through the 1991 episodes and for the most part I'm really enjoying them. 

Can't stand Blake though. He's the new Mick Savage. Hopefully he'll be gone soon. I don't really understand the Taylor/Blake relationship either. Why exactly did this stunningly beautiful young woman marry this creepy old guy?