B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

Hi. Thank you to whoever is uploading in 1994.

I just hope some angel will compress these episodes one day. I can watch them but cannot download when it exceeds 1Go. January 3-10 are perfect. I wish the same can be done for the rest of January, February and other 1994 episodes. Also 1701 in 1993.

Maybe I'm wrong but I think the airdate for Taylor and Omar's ''wedding'' is incorrect. Both sources I have indicate #1924 or #1925, aired in late November. Can someone check this up?

Thanks to the person who numbered these episodes... These numbers  with the correct airdates are very hard to find between #1300 and #2000 (1993-1994). I'm still not 100% sure they are correct but I will keep these for now. If one day videoland airs until 1995, we will be able to change them.

Regarding 1991... is it just me or we get a lot more than 1 ep/1 day (5 episodes a week)? I see episode #978 was added on February 22.  Hardly more than 2 months later we are already getting #1078. That means 100 episodes in a bit more than 2 months. With this speed, we will be getting late 1993 episodes by May next year. This would be fantastic

Please register in order to view this content

Also thanks for the 1998 episodes.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think Videoland is still doing 5 episodes a week. The reason why he had such an influx of episodes in the Vault is beceause the previous source for uploads dried out before out latest benefactors arrived on the scene and is now rather ocnsistently adding all recent Videoland uploads every 2-3 weeks. Very soon we are reaching a chunk of episodes (#1081-1100) which was "missing" in Marek Logan's Polish YouTube uploads a couple of years due to a defunct VHS tape. Therefore, I'm really excited to get to see those episodes for the time in many years... And like you, I'm even more giddy for 1992-1994, but we'll have to bee patient and keep our fingers crossed!

• Members

I have only Finnish air dates for 

Brooke and Ridge wedding August 15, 1996

Brooke and Ridge boat accident August 26, 1996

Taylor and Omar wedding September 3, 1996

We had two episodes per day so I think if Brooke and Ridge wedding originally aired in October 1994 those Cala Classics episodes must be from October not November. 

Hope this helped because the Finnish air dates are for fact honestly.

• Members

I could be wrong about the exact dates and episode numbers but I'm pretty sure those episodes are from November, based on the old usenet/google groups.

I guess the second episode was the 14th, not the 15th. I'll fix it.

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.tv.soaps/c/UZzeD0MAVSc/m/s7u5s5SeRooJ 

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.tv.soaps/c/8JPnZhFv6yc/m/n99Scklk_JYJ

B&B: SPOILERS: 11/14/94 - 11/18/94

Ivana lets Stefanie know that Dylan and Jessica are still seeing each
other. (Ivana is trying to ingratiate herself with the Queen Mother.)
Thorn and Macy share a kiss on stage and it becomes passionate. Wearing
a veil, Taylor poses as Layla, Omar's friend, and says good-bye to Ridge
and Brooke. The judge orders Dylan to refrain from seeing Jessica while
he is awaiting trial. Macy gets some bad news about her throat.
Stefanie enlists Brooke's help where Dylan is concerned.

I hope this link works, if you want to browse November. https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.tv.soaps/search?q=subject%3AB%26B after%3A1994-11-01 before%3A1994-11-30

Change the dates for other months.

Edited by BoldRestless