Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

Old/Classic B&B discussion&articles

soapfan770

• Members
Posted (edited)

I could be wrong about the exact dates and episode numbers but I'm pretty sure those episodes are from November, based on the old usenet/google groups.

I guess the second episode was the 14th, not the 15th. I'll fix it.

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.tv.soaps/c/UZzeD0MAVSc/m/s7u5s5SeRooJ 

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.tv.soaps/c/8JPnZhFv6yc/m/n99Scklk_JYJ

B&B: SPOILERS: 11/14/94 - 11/18/94

Ivana lets Stefanie know that Dylan and Jessica are still seeing each
other. (Ivana is trying to ingratiate herself with the Queen Mother.)
Thorn and Macy share a kiss on stage and it becomes passionate. Wearing
a veil, Taylor poses as Layla, Omar's friend, and says good-bye to Ridge
and Brooke. The judge orders Dylan to refrain from seeing Jessica while
he is awaiting trial. Macy gets some bad news about her throat.
Stefanie enlists Brooke's help where Dylan is concerned.

I hope this link works, if you want to browse November. https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.tv.soaps/search?q=subject%3AB%26B after%3A1994-11-01 before%3A1994-11-30

Change the dates for other months.

Edited by BoldRestless

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
9 hours ago, rlj said:

Where are the new episodes at, 'cause I don't see them in the vault. is there a new location?

they are in folders 1991, 1998 and 1994 (the episodes outside the folders)

@BoldKara i saw this and got a bit excited i hope she will be back, not only visiting friends

• Members

Didn't they say Quinn and Eric were supposed to get a big story? I sure hope that will be more than just Quinn flirting with Carter. Maybe Sheila can get Eric's sex drive back.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I had wondered what the “special“ would be about. I haven’t yet heard anything about John McCook retiring. I don’t think there are any major character anniversaries this year either. 

• Members
19 minutes ago, MinnaH said:

I had wondered what the “special“ would be about. I haven’t yet heard anything about John McCook retiring. I don’t think there are any major character anniversaries this year either. 

Maybe they are going in the direction of breaking up Quinn and Eric story as the prelude to his retirement.
Me thinks Brown is f***ing up by giving away so many details.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Pardon me while I gush some more about episodes from 1991 that I recently rewatched. In addition to the lovely albeit very brief spotlight they gave Ruthanne and her family, #1068 - 1074 have not lost one bit of their utter thrill from the TWO times I've seen these before. When people say, that they don't write soaps anymore how they did back in the back in the day, this is one of the prime examples. It simply does not get better than this.

Not to spoil too much for those of you who are still catching up with the Dutch uploads: the sordid tale of Clarke's adultery with Julie reaches a totally unexpected adrenaline rushing climax on Hawaii. First, Sally decides to follow her husband to the Island where - of course - he hopes to continue with his affair with Miss Delorean. Julie on the other hand wants to blow Clarke's marriage skyhigh to have him for herself. So the big question is: Will Sally uncover her husband's lies or will Julie expose him? 

But what happens at the end of #1074 is so unexpected that you simply cannot see that cliffhanger coming. It's a great twists and opens many more storyline possibilities... Needless to say that Darlene Conley is literally carrying these episodes with ease; going from full camp to full drama and between within minutes.

Edited by sheilaforever