Old/Classic B&B discussion&articles

soapfan770

• Members
On 3/29/2021 at 10:07 AM, Faulkner said:

And with that, Thorne pulled a Grant Chambers, took all his designs and some other stuff and headed over to Spectra to

CEO there and establish himself. 2004 was the last time we had a real good Spectra/Forrester rivalry showdown it’s too bad the momentum couldn’t have kept going. 

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

In watching old episodes on youtube, I was surprised to see how much juice B&B still had left in it as late as 2010. The storyline with Brooke and Oliver, Beth drowning, the end of Eric and Donna's marriage, best of all Stephanie was still around.

BUT this is also the year where Liam was introduced to the canvas, and the Brook/Taylor/Ridge triangle shifted to Liam/Steffy/Hope.

2003-2010 was definitely post prime but still had some watchable material. Once Susan flannery quit that was it.

Edited by ironlion

• Members
8 hours ago, ironlion said:

In watching old episodes on youtube, I was surprised to see how much juice B&B still had left in it as late as 2010. The storyline with Brooke and Oliver, Beth drowning, the end of Eric and Donna's marriage, best of all Stephanie was still around.

BUT this is also the year where Liam was introduced to the canvas, and the Brook/Taylor/Ridge triangle shifted to Liam/Steffy/Hope.

2003-2010 was definitely post prime but still had some watchable material. Once Susan flannery quit that was it.

Amen to that one! The show is not the same without Susan and even Ronn. It really is unrecognizable.

• Members
53 minutes ago, charholden5 said:

Amen to that one! The show is not the same without Susan and even Ronn. It really is unrecognizable.

Even the sub families were more interesting. The OG Spectras, the Marones and the Logans had a lot going on back then. I wonder why we haven't seen Jackie or anyone from that clan come back since.

• Members

2010 was AMAZING mostly due to „Pose!“

it really fell apart the next few years with some instant-stories. The exits of La Flanner was not the decisive moment IMO. I thought it was unwatchable by middle 2011... and stayed that way until late 2013 with Thorsten Kaye‘s arrival.

• Members

I added to the vault four episodes from 1998

May 25 1998

July 23 1998

July 24 1998

December 1 1998

More to come from 1998 when I get the chance. Have a nice day fellow B&B fans and God Bless you from Finland!

• Members
3 hours ago, skebujebu said:

May 25 1998

July 23 1998

July 24 1998

December 1 1998

More to come from 1998 when I get the chance. Have a nice day fellow B&B fans and God Bless you from Finland!

Thanks so much!

• Members
6 hours ago, skebujebu said:

May 25 1998

July 23 1998

July 24 1998

December 1 1998

Thanks a lot! 

• Members
On 4/6/2021 at 9:04 PM, skebujebu said:

May 25 1998

July 23 1998

July 24 1998

December 1 1998

Legend! Thank you so much! 

• Members
3 minutes ago, skebujebu said:

Feb 5 1999 uploaded.

I have tons of 1998 and 1998 and I upload always when I have the time thank you

Please register in order to view this content

Thanks. IMO, 1999 was the BEST!! The show was on fire!!