Old/Classic B&B discussion&articles

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Marquise said:

oh the Believe saga was huge! Very well done! 

I also love the BeLief saga Actually, 1993 is my favourite year after 1999. Everything is almost perfetto in 1993, including glorious Belief

I can't believe we've completed the first 1000 episodes in English... and in such high quality. Huge thanks again to all our Angels.

If I read the thread correctly, these episodes are from a Dutch channel. I don't know how you manage to download the episodes, but I'm very grateful.

Does anyone know how frequently they air these episodes?  5 episodes a week or sth else?

And do you know UNTIL WHEN they'll continue? We're currently in 1991. I hope they keep it going until (at least) 1995 (episodes #2170...). Even if I've to wait until 2025 for this, it will be worth it .

Regarding the 1996-1999 German episodes, I'm currently listing them so I can properly watch them later. I notice #2762 is missing and a few ones are incomplete... (around 10 episodes... I will post a list once I've finished...) There is also a 1/2 episode named "1998.avi" I was unable to find the correct number) Marquise , do you have #2762 and do you know the number of that half-episode in 1998? Thank you!

Please register in order to view this content

Posted (edited)

I just uploaded 2762 in the German folder 1998. May be i have some others that are missing. Ohnestly i do not remember was it me who previouslu uploaded in 1998. If it was me may be when droping the files from the folder to upload i missed some.

Edited by Marquise
12 hours ago, Jennybold1974 said:

I can't believe we've completed the first 1000 episodes in English... and in such high quality. Huge thanks again to all our Angels.

If I read the thread correctly, these episodes are from a Dutch channel. I don't know how you manage to download the episodes, but I'm very grateful.

Does anyone know how frequently they air these episodes?  5 episodes a week or sth else?

And do you know UNTIL WHEN they'll continue? We're currently in 1991. I hope they keep it going until (at least) 1995 (episodes #2170...). Even if I've to wait until 2025 for this, it will be worth it .

I think, the Dutch broadcaster of B&B, RTL, started airing the first 30 episodes for the show's 30 anniversary in the Netherlands. [Similiar to what the Swedish broadcaster did for 25 years (?) of B&B. ] Apparently, the viewership was pretty impressive and so they continued until episode 100 or 200... Then, probably due to a diminishing audience, RTL Group switched the reruns to a niche cable channel, RTL LOUNGE, where B&B is shown with current episodes anyway. It's always 5 shows a week and they have just passed the 1000 episode mark... It seems like they do not intend to stop; however in the past in some countries May 1992 was the turning point for reruns. Hopefully, they will not stop there...

The VAULT uploads are very much up-to-date. In addition to the TV broadcasts, RTL Group as a streaming service VIDEOLAND and this is where the super crispy uploads with full closing credits come from. I recently tried a VPN (hide me) and it worked perfectly to register at Videoland.nl -vpayment via Paypal is possible. However, it is such a treat that some gentle sols keep blessing us with the free uploads to the Vault...

30 minutes ago, BoldRestless said:

If someone knows the airdate or episode number for 1998.avi I can rename it on the vault.

What episode are you referring to? Just checked the 1998 folder in the Vault and could not see aynthing undated

3 minutes ago, sheilaforever said:

What episode are you referring to? Just checked the 1998 folder in the Vault and could not see aynthing undated

It's a 10 minute clip in folder 1998 German.

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, BoldRestless said:

It's a 10 minute clip in folder 1998 German.

Gotcha.

Amber is already pregnant and Pierce/Bailey are established characters. My bet is on Fall.

It's September 1998.

Someone else may doublecheck, but I think this could be half of #2877 which originally aired September 4, 1998 on CBS.

Edited by sheilaforever
3 hours ago, sheilaforever said:

Gotcha.

Amber is already pregnant and Pierce/Bailey are established characters. My bet is on Fall.

It's September 1998.

Someone else may doublecheck, but I think this could be half of #2877 which originally aired September 4, 1998 on CBS.

Must be the second half of that ep because Rick proposes at the end. Good job.

Yes, that's the one.

I'm hoping it's not too much to ask if one of the angels with access to videoland could repost episodes 503 and 588? Those episodes had music in them and the versions in the vault come from the Amy Silence channel. YouTube muted the songs, so the versions downloaded from there are muted. We do have the German, but it would be nice having the full episode in English direct from the source, if it's at all possible.