B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I second that. Welcome to the board!

I'm continuing with my journey through 1996 thanks to Bundy1965's courtesy. I have now reached mid-July.

#2338 is one of those episodes where I can only chime in that they fail to create such kind of brilliance today and have failed for a while. Due to some insta-plot twists - Maggie kissing Eric, Sheila falling for James - the storyline of Stephanie's poisoning reached a stunning turn: Sheila framed Maggie who - as a true dim-wit - tried to prove her innocence by breaking and entering into Sheila's house. Cue: verbal spat and Maggie pushing Sheila... right into a fire poker (Sheila should have asked: Karma is that you!?). Fast-forward a couple of episodes later, you have James urging Maggie to stay away from Sheila. Of course, Maggie makes a beeline to Sheila's hospital room. Another argument ensues and Sheila cleverly pushes Maggie's button who freaks. In a super-cheesy scene, Maggie trips over some flexible tubes and they get pulled. Cue: James walks into the room as Sheila desperately struggles for air. Amazing!

• Members

Sheila had some fun stuff. Don't forget the torn up bridal gown after that delicious catfight with Lauren!

The 2018 return wasn't that bad. Brad Bell did a lot of stuff right. Instead of the previous desaster returns, Sheila seemed slightly more grunded, yet still interesting. Too bad Kim Brown was more interested in politics than playing second fiddle on B&B after the inital return which gave us Quinn/Eric/Sheila/Maaaaaaaaatteoooooo - the godsend masseur. LOL The waitressing job at Il Giardino was a nice twist to have her snoop in to various storyline. Like the Spectra revival, this return just fell flat because it was too short-lived.

Edited by sheilaforever

• Members

I just took a look at my collection of French episodes. To be specific, I have everything since June 2010 until December 2019 (episodes #5821- #8230) MINUS :

- May-June-July-August 2012 (episodes #6301-#6403)

- November-December 2013 and January-February 2014 (episodes #6699-#6775)

- Also a few ones missing between October 2014 and January 2015 (episodes #6917-#6999)... I kept 50% of them.

Outside of these 8 months   I have 99% of the episodes. I got #5821-#6300 from a French Youtuber who uploaded his episodes during quarantine last year, but her account was shut down after #6300. I got #6404-#8230 from a friend who recorded them and uploaded them on a private Facebook group but that person deletted November13-February14 for some reason.

So sorry I don't have January 2014.

Please register in order to view this content

If anyone is interested in German episodes, I have November 2009-January 2011 (episodes #5688-#5992) in high quality.

• Members

Sheila’s 2017 return started off pretty well but it became clear after a few months Bell didn’t really know what to do with her. By the time she became a busybody waitress it was clear there wasn’t much foresight or direction (unlike her previous returns, which varied in quality but all had a full narrative arc). The worst was when they had Sheila blab to Eric about seeing Katie with Wyatt—like, what? Then she just kind of disappeared. If Bell knew Kimberlin Brown was running for office he should have sent her out with a bang (literally).