B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Sorry to interrupt the early 1990s nostalgia for B&B:

I was just watching #2326 (US-airdate 1996-07-03) in which Sheila tries to re-swap Stephanie's calcium pills for actual calcium pills close to the end of the Mercury poisoning story. Like in the only time in 34+ years of B&B: Lauren actually does look the patio window AND the main door to the Forrester Mansion. Rightfully, Sheila is furious - 'cause I cannot of a single other occasion where the Forrester did lock the door to the fancy-schmanzy mansion and that a stranger could NOT just walk in... it was hilarious!

Edited by sheilaforever

• Members

In German? Or English!? 

Please register in order to view this content

Isn't it ridiculous how anyone and everyone just waltzes into that house!? Just like current episodes where they don't even bother knocking on anyone's house or office door for distancing reasons!

• Members

1. I'm currently watching the German episodes by Bundy1965 (December 1995-December 1996 is on my plate...)

2. I know... And then everyone inside has to stand as far away from the door as possible when someone enters the house. Riiiiiiight. Absolutely life-like. LOL 

Edited by sheilaforever

• Members

Can't wait till English episodes become available for the 90s episodes in particular! Do you speak German or have them translated?

I know it's so silly. And then you get actual people on twitter getting ANGRY that people are just waltzing into Steffy's house! Like I know it's not ideal but just move on and understand it's a production limitation, not characters being rude! 

Edited by BoldKara

• Members

i also enjoyed the story. SF was great. Stephanie was given in much nicer light. At one point the story between Adam and Liz was really romantic. Liz was so vulnerable and innocent. Not like the ice queen Stephanie. And when finaly Stephanie got home the scene when she tought Brooke was her doughther before strating to remember was so real. 

• Members

Hi everyone !

So happy I finally got there. I'm Jennifer (I'm sure a lot of users will recognize me, I'm active on other message boards)... I follow this thread since November 2019, but I wasn't able to register on SON until this week. I tried different ways but it was always unsuccessful. All I got was a message telling me my account would be approved soon, but then nothing.

Thank you to ladynerry and her message last week. I contacted Xtoups and Errol Lewis and they finally approved my account.

I watch B&B since around 2004-2005 and I always dreamt of being able to see the early years of this soap. My dreams have been fulfilled thanks to your amazing Vault ! I've downloaded everything I could and I already saved it on an external hard drive. I'm running out of time right now, but I intend to watch everything some day. Almost 3000 episodes between 1987 and 2002 (and hopefully more to come), I know I'll enjoy every one of them !

Thank you to all the angels who uploaded 1987, 1988, 1989 and 1990. The quality of these episodes is amazing.

Thank you  Marquise  for your 1996-1998-1998-1999 German episodes. (I speak German, French and English so the language has little importance for me)

Thank you also  rsclassicfanforever   for the 1991-1992 German episodes. (I know you have more in store... especially 2003-2004... I hope some day you'll share them with us)

Thank you BoldRestless , thank you sheilaforever  ChickenNuggetz92 , thank you Nikki and thank you to all the other contributors.

I have myself uploaded some German episodes in 2002 and 2005, and some English episodes from Tenplay. (German episodes 4538-4560 are from me, for instance)

I'm also the person who posted the list of missing episodes from 2005-2009. I hope we'll get them one day. (I'm especially looking for the missing episodes between #4830 and #4860)

If anyone is interested, I've a plethora of recent episodes in French. Pretty much every episodes between 2010 and 2020. I didn't upload them and I don't intend to... but if someone is looking for some specific episodes in French, I can upload them.

I also have 300 episodes in German from 2009-2010 (episodes #5688-#5992) but we already have them in English. (if someone has interest in these German episodes, I can upload them)

Again 1000 thanks everyone for your contribution. You've made all my dreams come true. I hope there will be more episodes to come (no matter the language)

I will continue to follow this discussion and probably post more messages in the next few months.

Best regards!

Edited by Jennybold1974