B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Agreed that Spectra and Forrester are too close, but I'd say the Logan house looks appropriately located in "The Valley" (San Fernando Valley), north of the 134 freeway.  

The nicer part of the Valley, like Studio City, is south of the 134, so it's accurate that a more middle-income home like the Logans is north of the 134.

Did the show ever give an address for the Logan home or say which exact city/suburb it was supposed to be?  The house on the map could possibly be Burbank.

• Members

Having italian heritage there are so many dialects. We have many Italian friends here in Australia all coming from different regions, so the Italian I speak when I have to is a mix of all these different dialects, so I get many funny looks from people! Haha

our weights are in kilos and grams, temperature in Celsius. We drive on the left side of the road.

Hi group

Does anyone has the VL or RTL episodes for 951, 952 and 953 to put in the Vault in the correct sub-folder in 1991, as the ones CBS recently showed for 952 and 953 would have been edited, 953 for certain due to the Thorsten Kaye introduction taking up airtime. Would be very much appreciated!! Thank you all so much for everyone’s contributions. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by BoldKara

• Members

My parents are both from Italy so I can relate to this conversation so much! Growing up I heard 3 versions: mom's side, dad's side, and actual Italian... but I don't speak any of them well!

I somehow missed the fact that the Netherlands episodes are now up to where the US rebroadcasts from last summer started. That's so cool. I hope we'll get the originals too. 

Edited by BoldRestless

• Members

Too funny! I picked up bits and pieces while listening to mum and dad talk to their friends. Mum and Dad are both from Capri so speak the same dialect for Naples, though their island has its own twists on Neapolitan, so that's two, plus real Italian, plus some Sicilian and Calabrese I've picked up...so if I go to Italy again, and head North, they are not going to understand me at all unless I try to speak proper Italian!

Yes we got the Beric wedding episodes in the US rebroadcasts due to COVID, but there were definite scene cuts in most if not all those episodes that aired during that big break from new episodes, so the originals from VL or RTL Lounge would be most wonderful!!!

• Members

Episodes are being added to 1991 folder the new one is 951. It takes time, probably the uploaded is bussy. We will get to 952 i hope

Please register in order to view this content

I remember when i watched Brooke and Eric's wedding although i am not their fan, the wedding was beautiful especially the balloon flight!

Edited by Marquise