Jump to content

Old/Classic B&B discussion&articles


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, BoldRestless said:

The videos from RTL Lounge are absolutely beautiful! A million thank yous to the uploader. ❤️

As I’m always hard to please, too bad that the RTL Lounge recordings come without the closing titles. Bummer! But the picture quality is great...

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bartosz  is the uploader from RTL Lounge. He is still waiting for approval of his account. And as i see the last episodes he uploaded have credits ;) so as he said - Enjoy

Edited by Marquise
Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like someone else had the same idea its great i just added to 926-950 i will not call myself the Angel because i learned the hard way last time :P bless everyone enjoy the weekend

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, anon4520 said:

Looks like someone else had the same idea its great i just added to 926-950 i will not call myself the Angel because i learned the hard way last time :P bless everyone enjoy the weekend

There's lots of Angels here, whether you contribute one rare sought after one, or hundreds. Thank you to all the Angels, because you are all out there!

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Marquise said:

Bartosz  is the uploader from RTL Lounge. He is still waiting for approval of his account. And as i see the last episodes he uploaded have credits ;) so as he said - Enjoy

 

I sent email and my account's been aprroved. He can send email to those adresses. And Thank you so much Our Heros and Angels. God Bless Them 🙏😊

12 hours ago, Marquise said:

Bartosz  is the uploader from RTL Lounge. He is still waiting for approval of his account. And as i see the last episodes he uploaded have credits ;) so as he said - Enjoy

 

I sent email and my account's been aprroved. He can send email to those adresses. And Thank you so much Our Heros and Angels. God Bless Them 🙏😊

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, anon4520 said:

Done

LEGEND!!! 🙏

13 hours ago, Marquise said:

Bartosz  is the uploader from RTL Lounge. He is still waiting for approval of his account. And as i see the last episodes he uploaded have credits ;) so as he said - Enjoy

 

OK it seems the RTL Lounge is an actual TV channel and based on one of the endings of the episodes on the Vault, it's clear that channel doesn't air the end credits, and goes directly to a The Bold and the Beautiful banner, and ends. I personally don't mind as the quality is just so beautiful...a million thanks to Bartosz...keep em coming I say! 😍

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BoldKara said:

LEGEND!!! 🙏

 

OK it seems the RTL Lounge is an actual TV channel and based on one of the endings of the episodes on the Vault, it's clear that channel doesn't air the end credits, and goes directly to a The Bold and the Beautiful banner, and ends. I personally don't mind as the quality is just so beautiful...a million thanks to Bartosz...keep em coming I say! 😍

Yep, as someone who's lived in the NL, RTL Lounge is a station on my parents' cable package. Most Dutch TV stations don't air credits, really, now that I think of it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, beebs said:

Yep, as someone who's lived in the NL, RTL Lounge is a station on my parents' cable package. Most Dutch TV stations don't air credits, really, now that I think of it.

Thanks for the info! I love seeing the credits to see when they bother adding/removing cast members, as they sometimes take their time. But when you get as gorgeous quality as the RTL Lounge eps, I'm happy to do without in return!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.