Old/Classic B&B discussion&articles

7 hours ago, BoldRestless said:

The videos from RTL Lounge are absolutely beautiful! A million thank yous to the uploader. ❤️

As I’m always hard to please, too bad that the RTL Lounge recordings come without the closing titles. Bummer! But the picture quality is great...

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bartosz  is the uploader from RTL Lounge. He is still waiting for approval of his account. And as i see the last episodes he uploaded have credits ;) so as he said - Enjoy

Edited by Marquise

Looks like someone else had the same idea its great i just added to 926-950 i will not call myself the Angel because i learned the hard way last time :P bless everyone enjoy the weekend

1 hour ago, anon4520 said:

Looks like someone else had the same idea its great i just added to 926-950 i will not call myself the Angel because i learned the hard way last time :P bless everyone enjoy the weekend

There's lots of Angels here, whether you contribute one rare sought after one, or hundreds. Thank you to all the Angels, because you are all out there!

12 hours ago, Marquise said:

Bartosz  is the uploader from RTL Lounge. He is still waiting for approval of his account. And as i see the last episodes he uploaded have credits ;) so as he said - Enjoy

I sent email and my account's been aprroved. He can send email to those adresses. And Thank you so much Our Heros and Angels. God Bless Them 🙏😊

12 hours ago, Marquise said:

I sent email and my account's been aprroved. He can send email to those adresses. And Thank you so much Our Heros and Angels. God Bless Them 🙏😊

29 minutes ago, anon4520 said:

Done

LEGEND!!! 🙏

13 hours ago, Marquise said:

OK it seems the RTL Lounge is an actual TV channel and based on one of the endings of the episodes on the Vault, it's clear that channel doesn't air the end credits, and goes directly to a The Bold and the Beautiful banner, and ends. I personally don't mind as the quality is just so beautiful...a million thanks to Bartosz...keep em coming I say! 😍

4 hours ago, BoldKara said:

LEGEND!!! 🙏

OK it seems the RTL Lounge is an actual TV channel and based on one of the endings of the episodes on the Vault, it's clear that channel doesn't air the end credits, and goes directly to a The Bold and the Beautiful banner, and ends. I personally don't mind as the quality is just so beautiful...a million thanks to Bartosz...keep em coming I say! 😍

Yep, as someone who's lived in the NL, RTL Lounge is a station on my parents' cable package. Most Dutch TV stations don't air credits, really, now that I think of it.

3 hours ago, beebs said:

Yep, as someone who's lived in the NL, RTL Lounge is a station on my parents' cable package. Most Dutch TV stations don't air credits, really, now that I think of it.

Thanks for the info! I love seeing the credits to see when they bother adding/removing cast members, as they sometimes take their time. But when you get as gorgeous quality as the RTL Lounge eps, I'm happy to do without in return!