Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

Old/Classic B&B discussion&articles

soapfan770

• Members
2 hours ago, BoldRestless said:

This is what I got for the February 1994 dates. Thoughts? I think Feb 1 episode # is 1724

B&B #2 is Feb 1 episode 1724
B&B #3 is Feb 2 
B&B #4 is Feb 3 
B&B #5 is Feb 4

B&B #6 Feb 7 
B&B #7 Feb 8 
B&B #8 Feb 9 
B&B #9 Feb 10 
B&B #10 Feb 11 

B&B #11 Feb 14 
B&B #12 Feb 15 
B&B #13 Feb 16 
B&B #14 Feb 17 
B&B #15 Feb 18 

Feb 21 - missing? Preempted?
B&B #16: Feb 22? 
B&B #17: Feb 23  episode 1739?

Hoping she'll be able to finish out the month since there's a lot of Taylor scenes.

Feb 21 was preempted for Winter Olympics

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Does anyone have the original version of the episode 5145 that aired on September 14th 2007? Official channel has some damn cut out version that has no Katherine Kelly Lang´s outstanding performance at the end! I am in shock and they call this a official version, my ass!

• Members
On 2/1/2021 at 7:27 AM, skebujebu said:

Does anyone have the original version of the episode 5145 that aired on September 14th 2007? Official channel has some damn cut out version that has no Katherine Kelly Lang´s outstanding performance at the end! I am in shock and they call this a official version, my ass!

Wow I see what you mean! They literally filmed two alternate endings - Eric's delivery of his line to say he's sorry is different etc! It's possible the one where she loses her s**t was for overseas markets only? I honestly can't remember which one aired in Australia but given our history of cuts...it probably didn't...

• Members
1 hour ago, BoldRestless said:

Some old footage of Susan Flannery. She was very beautiful here.

Wow! Susan is drop dead gorgeous! It's too bad Stephanie never got these same type of stories on B&B. I can see her going after younger men, instead of all the years wasted pining away at Eric.

• Members
2 hours ago, BoldRestless said:

Some old footage of Susan Flannery. She was very beautiful here.

My mother always used to say how stunning she was as Laura Horton in DOOL. I always found Susan to be a beautiful woman. She could have been quite the minx in the early years of B&B...Bill certainly had eyes for Stephanie...Clarke too...

• Members

I have seen this movie and yes Susan Flannery was gorgeous! Oh, i so wish Bell made Stephanie and Bill a couple at least for a while it woudl be great! In every scnene they have Bill says something like: "why don't we escape", or "i thought you were going to ask me out to dinner". My most favourite scnene is when Stephanie returned from the streets and after having amnessia and he said he was her lover

And the story with Clark, she was also soo beautiful then, it looked form my point of view that they had a little crush. He used to kiss her a bit romanticly, while the kisses whith Eric through the whole years are made to be more passionatly.

BTW she is so beautiful in Dallas too 

Edited by Marquise

• Members
5 minutes ago, OzFrog said:

The same Jameson Parker who played Brad Vernon on OLTL?

The one and only!

Too bad they didn't have Susan Flannery and Rita Moreno switch roles.  Jameson Parker probably had more chemistry with his "mom" than he did with Susan.

• Members
On 1/31/2021 at 2:41 PM, sheilaforever said:

I'm watching #2249 from March 18, 1996 right now: Is this Greg Lauren (the soccer coach Nina was datin on Y&R in 1998...) on B&B as Greg, an Insomnia Barista?

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005127/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t416

Paging @slick jones

As always you are my most-sought source for cast list information:

do you have names for

- Susan Laramy (CPS) or the judge for the custody suit of Rick & Bridget from May 1996?

- or anyone from Barbados? Aaron the police man, George from the Sam Lords Hotel or the concierge?

- Some friends of CJ and Rick (one is called Patrick)?

- Spectras Bankers Stuart and Bob?

- Sly's friends Sandy, Shelly and Tony?

• Members

Just want to make sure I've not missed any uploads - have we reached a stop to the 1990 eps with 888? Completely understand we're reliant on the kindness of others but didn't want to have missed them if they are uploaded in the Vault somewhere I've not spotted them!

• Members
27 minutes ago, JamesF said:

Just want to make sure I've not missed any uploads - have we reached a stop to the 1990 eps with 888? Completely understand we're reliant on the kindness of others but didn't want to have missed them if they are uploaded in the Vault somewhere I've not spotted them!

Unfortunately, it seems that we have hit a snag indeed. No new 1990 uploads for a while. But we thought so several times in the last 2 (?) years... and I think Videoland in the Netherlands is still continuing with the classics. So let’s keep our fingers crossedl!