B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

This is what I got for the February 1994 dates. Thoughts? I think Feb 1 episode # is 1724

B&B #2 is Feb 1 episode 1724
B&B #3 is Feb 2 
B&B #4 is Feb 3 
B&B #5 is Feb 4

B&B #6 Feb 7 
B&B #7 Feb 8 
B&B #8 Feb 9 
B&B #9 Feb 10 
B&B #10 Feb 11 

B&B #11 Feb 14 
B&B #12 Feb 15 
B&B #13 Feb 16 
B&B #14 Feb 17 
B&B #15 Feb 18 

Feb 21 - missing? Preempted?
B&B #16: Feb 22? 
B&B #17: Feb 23  episode 1739?

Hoping she'll be able to finish out the month since there's a lot of Taylor scenes.

Edited by BoldRestless

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Does anyone have the original version of the episode 5145 that aired on September 14th 2007? Official channel has some damn cut out version that has no Katherine Kelly Lang´s outstanding performance at the end! I am in shock and they call this a official version, my ass!

• Members

Wow I see what you mean! They literally filmed two alternate endings - Eric's delivery of his line to say he's sorry is different etc! It's possible the one where she loses her s**t was for overseas markets only? I honestly can't remember which one aired in Australia but given our history of cuts...it probably didn't...

• Members

I have seen this movie and yes Susan Flannery was gorgeous! Oh, i so wish Bell made Stephanie and Bill a couple at least for a while it woudl be great! In every scnene they have Bill says something like: "why don't we escape", or "i thought you were going to ask me out to dinner". My most favourite scnene is when Stephanie returned from the streets and after having amnessia and he said he was her lover

Please register in order to view this content

And the story with Clark, she was also soo beautiful then, it looked form my point of view that they had a little crush. He used to kiss her a bit romanticly, while the kisses whith Eric through the whole years are made to be more passionatly.

BTW she is so beautiful in Dallas too 

Edited by Marquise