• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
On 1/16/2021 at 12:02 AM, ladynerry said:

Hi everybody

Please register in order to view this content
 I don't know if you have noticed but some episodes are missing in 2006, 2009 and 2010 in English  . For example ;

..5623 (2009)

5932 -  2010 

- ..4939 (2006)

- ..4920 (2006)

- ..4909 (2006)

- ..4879 (2006)

- ..4878 (2006)

- ..4867 (2006)

- ..4833 (2006)   

Does anyone have them? and I have some clips (1992- 1993-1994)  from Lorre's Susan Flannery site. I will try to upload them after numbering . 

Yes I've noticed these are some of the ones missing from the official channel on YouTube! 4832 as well. Unless someone has that? Be great if an Angel could upload to fill the gaps! 

• Members

Someone in the Vaul asked for compressed 1994 episodes. I am trying to this. Will post a weshare link here. When I am done. 

A huge, enormous thanks to Nikki for sharing her collection in the Vault with us! 

Edited by Marquise

• Members
12 minutes ago, Marquise said:

Someone in the Vaul asked for compressed 1994 episodes. I am trying to this. Will post a weshare link here. When I am done. 

A huge, enormous thanks to Nikki for sharing her collection in the Vault with us! 

Nikki and every single person who generously shares content with the community all deserve a huge round of applause! Generous soap fans are truly a blessing!

• Members

The first episode from January 1994 is January 3, 1994 (thank you Bundy1965 for helping with the dates). I am not sure about the episode number, because the Reich & Schon website is showing 1 recap for two episode numbers: http://www.history.soap-reichundschoen.de/1000_-_1999/1700_-_1799/1700_-_1799.html 

I downloaded it, renamed it, cut out the commercials, made the file size smaller, deleted the big file and reuploaded the smaller one. It's a lot of work. I noticed some of her videos also lose sync towards the end so the sound would need to be fixed as well which is more difficult. I don't have time to do all the videos now, but I can work through them slowly. 

• Members
4 hours ago, ladynerry said:

Hi all

First episode number  of 1994 is 1704 or 1702? in imdb 1704, in Reichundschön.de 1702? Which one is correct ?

I believe it's 1705, following on from the December 1993 episode numbers in the Vault.

• Members

I think it January 3  is 1708 according to my German source and January 2 is 1706 so 1707 should be missing. 

Not sure.

http://www.history.soap-reichundschoen.de/1000_-_1999/1700_-_1799/1700_-_1799.html

with google translate

1706 USA Fri, January 7, 1994 + 1707 Mon, January 10, 1994
Ridge has important things to discuss with his parents. Sheila bothers and is therefore sent out of the room. Offended, she immediately seeks revenge. She tells Brooke why Ridge cares about her. Karen takes Macy out to dinner. She wisely conceals from her that Anthony will also come. A conflict seems preprogrammed.
1708 USA Tue, January 11th, 1994 + 1709 Wed, January 12th, 1994
A world is falling for Taylor. Shortly before driving home, she accidentally discovers the press photo on which Ridge and Brooke are kissing. James takes advantage of the situation and confesses his love to Taylor. Brooke tries to seduce Ridge. This is how she wants to find out if his feelings for her are real. Macy enjoys Anthony's company, but is not yet ready for any reconciliation.

Edited by Marquise

• Members
26 minutes ago, Marquise said:

Hello friends  i am uploading some photos in the Photo archive. A folder with Susan Flannery for @ladynerry and some episode stills from 1990. I hope you will enjoy them.

Thank you soooo much  I love Susan she is a great actress

• Members

I am not done watching 1994 and I hope we get as much of the early months of that year as possible but I am really struck by how much better the writing was from 92-94 than it was in any other period of the show. 

Aside from the triangle and even Belief, I enjoyed the Sally/Jack/Stephanie triangle, the Sheila story, Thorne and Macy's marriage troubles, etc. It is crazy to me that Bill Bell seemed to step away this as this show was starting to reach its potential and not soon after you felt the decline. 

I have obviously seen episodes from late 1994 after Hunter returned and it almost feels like a TOTALLY different show than it was before she left not just how it was written but it even LOOKED like a completely different show.