B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

There is one or two uploaders on Youtube who take material from the vault and make videos. It is pretty damn annoying that they do not credit the original vault uploaders. They even lie actually as I commented one video that was uploaded to the vault by me. "This is my original tape." Yeah right and the pigs fly.

• Members

You are right it is annoying, but as long as we help each other by sharing episodes, the purpose of the Vault is fulfilled

Please register in order to view this content

Friends sharing with friends

BTW i hope some angel will upload in 1990  wanna see Thorne and Macy's wedding and Rick's birth 

Edited by Marquise

• Members

It is annoying, it has happened to me with my clips too. Actually, a lot of times I see something on YouTube and I don't know if it's new or old, so I just download it just in case I don't have it, but then it turns out to be old. We can't control what people do with it. But please remember that you made many people very happy and we give you credit.

• Members

Hi all

I’m up to 503 in my rewatch, and it has no sound for the second half. I suspect it’s because it’s a fashion show with music, the uploader/Amy(?) might have removed the sound? Does anyone have the episode with sound? There is another 503 in the vault with maybe Greek writing but it’s been misnumbered do so isn’t the episode I’m after. Many thanks if you can help! 

Edited by BoldKara

• Members

Hi everybody

I don't know if you have noticed but some episodes are missing in 2006, 2009 and 2010 in English  . For example ;

..5623 (2009)

5932 -  2010 

- ..4939 (2006)

- ..4920 (2006)

- ..4909 (2006)

- ..4879 (2006)

- ..4878 (2006)

- ..4867 (2006)

- ..4833 (2006)   

Does anyone have them? and I have some clips (1992- 1993-1994)  from Lorre's Susan Flannery site. I will try to upload them after numbering . 

Edited by ladynerry