Announcement: New Memberships Suspended

Old/Classic B&B discussion&articles

soapfan770

• Members
1 hour ago, Marquise said:

my misstake when i saw the folders i thouht they are full

Please register in order to view this content

i watched 2002 which is full and assumed that 2000 and 2001 are full too, but now i checked that they are not

Maybe one day.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
1 hour ago, sheilaforever said:

November 2000 - December 2001 should be online somewhere - with Polish voice-overs. I’ve watched these episodes many years ago on YouTube/Dailymotion. Not sure if MarekLogan was the uploaded or another polish fan...

episodes 1300-2180 (June 1992-November 1995) are THE most glaring omissions on the www. Minus a couple of episodes here and there and Nikki Ns wonderful gifts these episodes have never surfaced online. It’s unbelievable as it was one of B&Bs strongest periods.

May be they were less aired and since they are from 1992-1995 no VHS or less VHS tapes survived lol. The last 20 years from BB have been aired almost allover the world and many people recored. That is my explanation to this mistery

• Members

Just had a thought re the German videos. Does anyone know of free online software that could translate the audio into English and then hardcode the subtitles onto your video? It looks like VEED can do it but there’s a big monthly cost for long files.

• Members
4 hours ago, BoldKara said:

Just had a thought re the German videos. Does anyone know of free online software that could translate the audio into English and then hardcode the subtitles onto your video? It looks like VEED can do it but there’s a big monthly cost for long files.

I'm not aware of anything like that. What I would do is upload to youtube on private and allow it to auto generate subtitles. Youtube then has an option to auto translate subtitles to English. It's not a very good translation and it helps knowing the basics of german, but better than nothing. 

• Members
8 minutes ago, BoldRestless said:

I'm not aware of anything like that. What I would do is upload to youtube on private and allow it to auto generate subtitles. Youtube then has an option to auto translate subtitles to English. It's not a very good translation and it helps knowing the basics of german, but better than nothing. 

Thanks for that! Worth a shot! If and when I get desperate once the English ones run out. LOL

• Members

So, if I'm not mistaken these episodes are missing in German? 

600-800 (we have in English so I don't care)

1301-2177*

*(there are a few partial clips Marquise posted for 1390-1392 and 1406-1408)

3117-3123

3145-3151

3207-3900

3931-3934

3942+

• Members
17 hours ago, BoldRestless said:

It actually works, I've tried that once. B&B uses quite simple dialogues and sometimes very repetitive (it's good for language learning) and the dubbing translations are made in the similar way. So once you've uploaded the videos on YouTube, you can use English auto subtitles and the meaning of each scene will be clear

• Members
16 hours ago, BoldRestless said:

So, if I'm not mistaken these episodes are missing in German? 

1301-2177*

*(there are a few partial clips Marquise posted for 1390-1392 and 1406-1408)

I think @rsclassicfanforevercan help us with filling the gaps. Is it possible for you to share those episodes from 1301+?

• Members

There is one or two uploaders on Youtube who take material from the vault and make videos. It is pretty damn annoying that they do not credit the original vault uploaders. They even lie actually as I commented one video that was uploaded to the vault by me. "This is my original tape." Yeah right and the pigs fly.

• Members

You are right it is annoying, but as long as we help each other by sharing episodes, the purpose of the Vault is fulfilled  Friends sharing with friends

BTW i hope some angel will upload in 1990

wanna see Thorne and Macy's wedding and Rick's birth 

Edited by Marquise