B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

my misstake when i saw the folders i thouht they are full

Please register in order to view this content

i watched 2002 which is full and assumed that 2000 and 2001 are full too, but now i checked that they are not

Edited by Marquise

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

November 2000 - December 2001 should be online somewhere - with Polish voice-overs. I’ve watched these episodes many years ago on YouTube/Dailymotion. Not sure if MarekLogan was the uploaded or another polish fan...

episodes 1300-2180 (June 1992-November 1995) are THE most glaring omissions on the www. Minus a couple of episodes here and there and Nikki Ns wonderful gifts these episodes have never surfaced online. It’s unbelievable as it was one of B&Bs strongest periods.

• Members

May be they were less aired and since they are from 1992-1995 no VHS or less VHS tapes survived lol. The last 20 years from BB have been aired almost allover the world and many people recored. That is my explanation to this mistery

• Members

Just had a thought re the German videos. Does anyone know of free online software that could translate the audio into English and then hardcode the subtitles onto your video? It looks like VEED can do it but there’s a big monthly cost for long files.

• Members

I'm not aware of anything like that. What I would do is upload to youtube on private and allow it to auto generate subtitles. Youtube then has an option to auto translate subtitles to English. It's not a very good translation and it helps knowing the basics of german, but better than nothing. 

• Members

It actually works, I've tried that once. B&B uses quite simple dialogues and sometimes very repetitive (it's good for language learning) and the dubbing translations are made in the similar way. So once you've uploaded the videos on YouTube, you can use English auto subtitles and the meaning of each scene will be clear

• Members

I was curious where I could find these older Y&R and B&B episodes. I’ve been desperately wanting to rewatch older episodes and they’re so hard to come by. If anyone could help, it would be appreciated. I don’t really care what year(s). I’d love to see anything from honestly 1990-2013! Also, I’ve found out yesterday that some older seasons of BB are available on their official YouTube channel and if you’re from the US and have CBS All Access you can watch a lot of the prior seasons in full.