• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

hello

Please register in order to view this content

just uploaded from 3160 - 3164 

in 1999/German folder

I can upload all i have from 1999 German but i am afraid to fill up the Vault so....

in case you whant and i am aload to upload German

i have 1991, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, not much from 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005

that is great! Thank you! If you have more in English we can complete 2000! It would be amazing!

Edited by Marquise

• Members

Does CBS number the episodes on their website? If so, how were the episodes numbered for 23 Dec 2020 and 24 Dec 2020?

I ask because in Australia on our 10play website, they are listed as 8426 Pt 1 and 8426 Pt 2 respectively! And then they continued on with 8427 for 28 Dec 2020's episode, etc. That's a first for an episode being numbered in two parts (except for the time the show returned post-production shutdown with 8318A for the re-cap episode).

If it's the same on CBS.com as it is for 10play, then I wonder why they split the episode into two parts? If the episode numbers differ between the US and Australia, then Houston we have a numbering problem!

• Members

CBS numbers them with season numbers. December 23 was Season 34, Episode 66 and December 24 was Episode 67, so it does show as two separate episodes. December 25 (not posted to CBS) was a replay of Christmas 2018... don't you guys get it a day ahead? So maybe your December 24 was the US December 25, and they named it Pt 2, because it wasn't a new episode?