B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Marla Adams (Y&R's Dina) as Beth is coming up shortly in the uploads around Xmas 1990... The temp Donna is doing the farewell episodes for Donna in March 1991 which is super weird. Then, in 1994 Carrie Mitchum returned like nothing ever happened!?

Lane Davies subbed for Ronn Moss in 1992 shortly after the TRIDGE wedding, I think. One of his scenes is Ridge sitting on a plane to L.A. if I recall correctly.

• Members

I have two complete episodes on VHS with Lane Davies. Right this one with him on the plane and other with Ridge and Taylor homecoming party. It takes over christmas for now to convert them but I will unless someone else has them

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

On January 1, 2021, B&B will air a classic episode.
Episode #5692 from November 13, 2009 - Bill and Katie’s wedding in her hometown at the park near her childhood home.

This classic epi aired during the pandemic reruns on May 6. 2020.

(I know it's already uploaded to the vault.  Just mentioning it in case anyone wants to know).

I assume they chose this one because the January 2021 B&B preview article in SOD says Bill will be pursuing romance -- but it doesn't say with whom.