B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

thanks @ladynerry for the photos

Please register in order to view this content

Since I am currently watching 2002 I remember someone mention that it took only a few episodes for Ridge to kiss Taylor after Caroline's death  well Brooke and Ridge got together at the end of 2002 a few months after Taylor was shot death by Sheila

Btw there was a link in youtube to a hidden list of episodes from Marek Logan. I am looking for the episodes missing in the Vault from 2002, but i can not find it.

Does any of you have the link to the hidden episodes from Marek?

Thank you

• Members

Can we sing the praises of Todd McKee? First off – the man is smokin’ hot.  Second – I am really impressed with how he tackled the tricky story of a man who had been molested by a family member.  This was the first time soaps told a story like this and I don’t think it’s been told often since.

The role of Jake was a big step up for TM over his previous role of Ted Capwell on Santa Barbara, which was more of a straightforward role.

Too bad he didn’t last too long after Jake’s initial story ended. Interesting yet random that Jake randomly pops up on the show over the years as the Forrester accountant.

• Members

The whole storywith Clarke's two sons was really sweet because we got to see lots of Clarke who spent 1997-2005 more or less in backburner hell before being let go. The momentum with Jennifer Finnigan (Bridget)was also there - too bad it went nowehere and Brad Bell killed that story for Bridget/Ridge...

Edited by sheilaforever