Old/Classic B&B discussion&articles

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/22/2020 at 6:24 PM, BoldKara said:

The 2 episodes from 1991 are 1085 and 1086 ... 23 July and 24 July.

The 1990 episode was 801 1 June 1990.

The partial 1991 is 1068 28 June.

Thanks for these BoldRestless!!! 

Thanks! I updated the names, added the crappy version of 8/26/91 and also 11/30/99 which was uploaded on archive the other day: https://archive.org/details/vhs-tape-december-1999-pax-the-bibles-greatest-miracles-the-proof-cnbc-tim-russe

2 hours ago, Marquise said:

Friends, I am currently watching 2002. Are there episodes between 17.07 and 22.07 and if there are, does any of you have them by any chance? thanks

There were episodes aired on July 18 and 19, 2002 but I do not have them either.

5 hours ago, BoldRestless said:

Thanks! I updated the names, added the crappy version of 8/26/91 and also 11/30/99 which was uploaded on archive the other day: https://archive.org/details/vhs-tape-december-1999-pax-the-bibles-greatest-miracles-the-proof-cnbc-tim-russe

That archive site is such a great find of random episodes...imagine what is out there, on people's VHS tapes and DVRs, such treasure to be found...if only... nice find BoldRestless! Tx!!!

Hello everyone! I’ve uploaded a few episodes from 1999 to the vault. I have several more to go, it’s just not as quick as what I thought.

A few might be in 2 parts, and there will be some episodes with a watermark in the corner as I had to convert the aspect ratio which was in widescreen for some reason.

7 hours ago, Ben said:

Hello everyone! I’ve uploaded a few episodes from 1999 to the vault. I have several more to go, it’s just not as quick as what I thought.

A few might be in 2 parts, and there will be some episodes with a watermark in the corner as I had to convert the aspect ratio which was in widescreen for some reason.

Thanks Ben! They look GREAT! And wow, includes the aftermath of Stephanie attacking Brooke at the cabin over her affair with Thorne!

59 minutes ago, BoldKara said:

Thanks Ben! They look GREAT! And wow, includes the aftermath of Stephanie attacking Brooke at the cabin over her affair with Thorne!

8 hours ago, Ben said:

OMG Thank you so much! I hope you have the episodes with Stephanie in the hospital and the wedding in the hospital.

Thanks a million for the 1999 episodes! Does anyone know the date the opening changed in 1999? With new pictures of Amber and Macy added and the order revamped etc. I always thought it was July but seems it was earlier...

Edited by skebujebu
9 hours ago, charholden5 said:

OMG Thank you so much! I hope you have the episodes with Stephanie in the hospital and the wedding in the hospital.

If you mean when Eric and Stephanie remarried, then unfortunately I don’t. 

2 hours ago, Marquise said:

@Ben thank you for 1999 :) everytime someone posts new episodes i get so excited!

You’re all welcome. I might not have many, but I’m just happy that they can be put to good use. 

On 11/25/2020 at 6:15 PM, Ben said:

Thank you so much!

That's quite a large bit of episodes from an exciting time period of the show. A special teat to see them with closing credits.