Old/Classic B&B discussion&articles

I don't think either one of them are brilliant actresses to be honest, but Teri Ann Lin fit in better. She had the same look and acting style of the original Ridge and Thorne. I don't usually like recasts when the original actor is available, but Brenda Epperson would be a huge upgrade.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Marquise said:

just uploaded episode 851 and 852, but still hope for the good Angle to upload better quality videos :)

Thanks, I really appreciate it. Your videos are a bit glitchy for me, so it would be really nice if the other Angel could upload them in good quality, but I am glad at least we have something. :) 

On 11/11/2020 at 6:06 PM, Marquise said:

BTW i enjoy watching Storm and Taylor, a never really remembered how they met. And Ronn Moss ridding the bike in 835 was so cool

Storyline-wise the early Storm/Taylor scenes are cute although I don't see that much chemistry between the actors. Poor Storm, he was the constant leftover on B&B when it came to romance.

The handling of Caroline's death still holds up to this date. The flower garden, the charme bracelet, the goodbye party - it's all so beautiful (even though stilted)!

BTW: Episode 837 has Cindy Ambuehl as Bunny, a Spectra Model. Ambuehl is Don Diamont's wife (but was not back then!) and had two other minor roles on B&B in 1996 and 2012. I had no idea that she once guested as a model which was more in line with her then-profession. Today, she's a realtor...

7 hours ago, BoldRestless said:

Thanks, I really appreciate it. Your videos are a bit glitchy for me, so it would be really nice if the other Angel could upload them in good quality, but I am glad at least we have something. :) 

i know that is why i am hopping for better quality :)

just uploaded 853 episode. If you wonder why the first videos are .mp4 and this one is not, the reason is that i reocrded them together and the online cutter cut them into mp4 format. :) will countinue reocrding from the site till 23.11 when my account expires. Then will see....

Edited by Marquise
On 11/16/2020 at 8:29 PM, BoldRestless said:

I don't think either one of them are brilliant actresses to be honest, but Teri Ann Lin fit in better. She had the same look and acting style of the original Ridge and Thorne. I don't usually like recasts when the original actor is available, but Brenda Epperson would be a huge upgrade.

Agreed in all three accounts. Teri Ann Lin was so LUCKY to have Daniel McVicar as her onscreen partner for a quite a while. They were really good but not because of her. LOL

NuKristen was okay, but I didn't like her story with Tony that much and she was bland.

On 11/13/2020 at 3:18 AM, BoldKara said:

So did I see what I saw in the latest episodes in 1990? Ridge already kissing Taylor within like 3 weeks worth of episodes of Caroline dying? Always been a dirty dog that man!!!

The grieving widower spending some shirtless (or at least open vest) moments at Big Bear in #840 was also very particular or soapy. 

3 hours ago, Vizion said:

Nikki emailed saying she will be adding more full 1993 and 1994 episodes next week. She has most of the episodes until Hunter's exit. 

Good to know. That's wonderful.

6 hours ago, Vizion said:

Nikki emailed saying she will be adding more full 1993 and 1994 episodes next week. She has most of the episodes until Hunter's exit. 

I am DYING with excitement!!!

7 hours ago, Vizion said:

WOWOWOW!!😻

Unfortunatly i have bad news :( when i tried to upload the new episode it said the Vault is full and we have to delete to free space :( what should we do? May be we can delete the episodes that are on the Official Youtube chanel? it will give space for Nikki to upload 1993 and 1994 episodes.

Edited by Marquise