B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Storyline-wise the early Storm/Taylor scenes are cute although I don't see that much chemistry between the actors. Poor Storm, he was the constant leftover on B&B when it came to romance.

The handling of Caroline's death still holds up to this date. The flower garden, the charme bracelet, the goodbye party - it's all so beautiful (even though stilted)!

BTW: Episode 837 has Cindy Ambuehl as Bunny, a Spectra Model. Ambuehl is Don Diamont's wife (but was not back then!) and had two other minor roles on B&B in 1996 and 2012. I had no idea that she once guested as a model which was more in line with her then-profession. Today, she's a realtor...

• Members

just uploaded 853 episode. If you wonder why the first videos are .mp4 and this one is not, the reason is that i reocrded them together and the online cutter cut them into mp4 format.

Please register in order to view this content

will countinue reocrding from the site till 23.11 when my account expires. Then will see....

Edited by Marquise

• Members

Unfortunatly i have bad news

Please register in order to view this content

when i tried to upload the new episode it said the Vault is full and we have to delete to free space  what should we do? May be we can delete the episodes that are on the Official Youtube chanel? it will give space for Nikki to upload 1993 and 1994 episodes.

Edited by Marquise