B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

i was thinkig of a way to thank everyone who uploads in the Vault

Please register in order to view this content

and uploaded a few partical clips in the Vault/clips/1991 some are from Nikki N' chanel othes are from Susan Flannery's site (it is now down  )

Thanks a lot to the uploader in 1990 folder! Many hugs!

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

AFlanFan's site was such a treasure grove. And to think that he/she collected ALL and I repeat ALL scenes of Susan Flannery in 23+ years on B&B was incredible. The greedy fan in me of course always hoped for the full episodes and not just scenes, but the concept was fascinating and made some good binge-watching before that word even existed.

We are getting really close to episode #860 ff. There was quite a big gap in the Marek Logan uploads with Polish dubbing, meaning that roughly 10 episodes will be "new"- Sooooo excited for it!

• Members

will check now

done

i was going to ask you, a way back someone shared a hidden youtube chanel where where posted episodes from 1992 and 1993, as far as i remember they were from september 1992 till march 1993, am i wrong? and does anyone have pre september 1992 episodes and after february 1993 before october 1993 episodes. Thanks

And thanks to the one who uploads 2020 episodes too

Edited by Marquise

• Members

Yep, it's the same site. I used to binge-watch the clips alongside with Marek Logans' episodes and filling the gaps. I never knew there was an announcement that the site was going down. I regret not downloading the precious and rare 1994/1995 clips

True.   the gaps were filled with German episodes, but having them in English is a different kind of joy. I'm also weirdly excited about the closings, which will help with the gaps as far as the actors are concerned. There were few of them in 1990/1991.