B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

Let me add my thank you to the person who uploaded 2002

Please register in order to view this content

I'm trying to make sense of the October 2002 folder lol. Are the Australian versions different from the US version and that's why they are in one big file? I think I remember reading once that sometimes Australia would combine two episodes into one and cut out violent scenes or something? 

I just added 10/15/02 in English/High quality. It's a good one!  I don't have any of the other missing ones.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Is that one meant to be 16 October 2002? Such a great episode.

Yes I'd say that's exactly what happened. Here in Australia those Sheila episodes were edited in an big way, so i assume that's how those episodes were transmitted. I've tried to make sense of those files and I think some of the separate ones contain 2-3 episodes each! The same happened with Brooke's rape scenes. At least 2 episodes were edited together. That's what happens when you air such a show at 4.30 in the afternoon, when children will be home from school. It would endlessly annoy me and back then there was just nothing we could do to see the episodes in full. Being MANY months behind the US didn't help. We started at 8 months behind in November 1987...we only caught up for the first time ever when COVID hit. We are now 3 episodes behind on TV, but they provide the episodes uncut and express on their catch up tv app 10play.

• Members

So the Australian fans have never seen a full conversation between Brooke and Stephanie then hahahahaha. 

Please register in order to view this content

You're right, I'll change it to October 16.

That stinks! It's on at 1:30 PM here in the US and I watched it as a young child at my grandma's house during naptime... and I think I turned out ok haha. Hopefully somebody will post full versions someday. If you want to post what you have for the dates on those files and how they compare to the US I would be interested in that so I could keep track of the missing episodes.

• Members

LMFAO Bazinga! LivingTV (I think they were the UK) cut the scene where Morgan chewed up a post-it note and spit it back into Taylor's face, and Ten (Australia) cut out Megan blasting Brooke for not using protection when she slept with Deacon (one of my favourite exchanges I could only live if I drown out the voice of a Polish dubber haha).

Also, a silent lurker on the board had this to contribute to the vault, many thanks! Watching with earbuds or alone is recommended for this one...

• Members

I think this lovemaking scene was very bold, even for the B&B standards. I don't recall a similar scene between any other characters, even with Owen and Jackie. In fact, I believe this was the only case when Poland censored an episode - Brooke & Deacon's moaning part was entirely removed. 

• Members

I used to watch BB on German tv RTL and it was long ago. After that i saw the episodes on the Bulgarian tv, but i do not remember of there were any cut  scenes. I do not believe that they cut any. But i heard that in many countries the scene where Brooke and Thorne take bath in Venice is cut off.

• Members

Speaking of German episodes I've always found german opening very interesting. First of, it was always at the very beginning without the first seqment. Second, there was some sound effects that were not on the original opening. I found it very odd actually that they didn't use the German logo on the original background (when the fabrics roll). Then again at the second section they obviously had logo free model shots from the production that able the German company add german title on it. Very interesting variaton after all. 

• Members

B&B aired/airs (?) on a pan Arabian Network (MBS???) which can be received via Sat Dish all across Europe and I once got to see B&B during a vacation in Spain on there: out of of five episodes, four were heavily edited for love making and kissing - the most butchered episode lasted 15 instead of 20 minutes. Lol