soapfan770

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
33 minutes ago, Marquise said:

Thank you @MissPalmer

@BoldKara i also think it is better that Caroline's illness was short. I remmeber the first time i watched how sad i was. Alsmost as sad as when i watched Stephanie's deth.

Please register in order to view this content

Both gutwrenchers!!! I didn't cry as much with Stephanie. I think we'd had so many close calls with her over the years that I became numb to it a bit...plus she was a lot older, so less tragic. Still very sad, nonetheless. And the show is lesser for her absence, sadly. It just hasn't been the same. We need Brooke to toughen up, fill her shoes and start making people's lives hell!!! 

Now we are in the era of fake illnesses with Caroline 2 and Sally... urgh, making a mockery of dying to manipulate supposed loved ones.

• Members

To the person that asked about why the first two seasons aren't on the vault... they are... most of the "German" videos are actually dual track, you just have to switch audio tracks on your computer or TV to get English. I believe @Marquise shared these first, they are great DVD quality videos. Maybe @ChickenNuggetz92 can post an admin response to that person?

I did some reorganizing of the 1987 folder to make it more clear. I think it would be better to divide each year into chunks of 25 episodes. That way we wouldn't have to scroll through 250 episodes to see if new ones are posted at the bottom of the 1990 folder. If anyone wants to reorganize the other folders, feel free lol. I will work on it when I have time.

Edited by BoldRestless

• Members
3 hours ago, BoldRestless said:

To the person that asked about why the first two seasons aren't on the vault... they are... most of the "German" videos are actually dual track, you just have to switch audio tracks on your computer or TV to get English. I believe @Marquise shared these first, they are great DVD quality videos. Maybe @ChickenNuggetz92 can post an admin response to that person?

I did some reorganizing of the 1987 folder to make it more clear. I think it would be better to divide each year into chunks of 25 episodes. That way we wouldn't have to scroll through 250 episodes to see if new ones are posted at the bottom of the 1990 folder. If anyone wants to reorganize the other folders, feel free lol. I will work on it when I have time.

Reply my e-mail I'll share with you the season 1

• Members
On 10/5/2020 at 8:31 AM, MissPalmer said:

The 15th is 26 January 2000...and it is there....I uploaded some time ago

Huge thanks for those episodes! I think that one is missing - #3220 from January 20, in which Thorne and Macy missed each other. January 20 in the Vault is therefore labelled incorrectly as it is January 21.

• Members

I remember watching some parts from the episodes form 1988-1990 and I didn't understand what the timeline was. And now still can't believe we have the consecutive episodes form the very first seconds to the last ones. Many thanks for constantly making this dream to come true! 

Whenever I checked the Vault I sort things from the newest ones and check the dates, that's the easiest one to find the recently added clips.