Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

Old/Classic B&B discussion&articles

soapfan770

• Members
13 hours ago, anon4520 said:

ok im not on here often i hope that this was a mistake that im being called an imposter im just here contributing to the group i dont use social media for this reason, im actually saddened that i read these comments and thank you  my friend ChickenNuggetz92for sticking up for me, i actually contributed quite a bit. the reference to your angel is here was to notify you that i had contributed that day. not here to fight with anyone, i truly believe that anyone who posts negatively is not appreciative, not sure how i feel about continuing here. 

NOTE i wanted to also mention that someone else was also contributing i simply added more that day where they left off (and i thank them as well) i would never take credit where credit wasn't due and i would never shame a person and tell them they need mental help as i suffer from anxiety and i understand mental illness. i was seriously grateful to share a common interest here. im just upset now that someone didnt just ask a question and shamed me.

hope everyone is well and having a great weekend stay covid safe all 

Thanks for setting the record straight, @anon4520! I'm so sorry some people were quick to jump the gun on you for a message that I felt was easily misconstrued. Capturing and digitizing is an arduous process, so I get that some people may feel territorial about their contributions and nobody likes getting their toes stepped on, but jumping to conclusions and indignantly steamrolling other people before hashing it out is the worst way to go about this. We need to remember some people aren't as good at others at articulating their messages since we all come from different walks of life. 

I really hope this experience doesn't alienate you from contributing in the future, and I hope this experience is kind of a wake up call for everyone here not to react so quickly. We are not putting ourselves at an advantage by prematurely pushing people out of our community, and the only way we can have the most complete archive we can is if we all band together and contribute collectively and of course, spread the word. Remember, the real enemy in this fight are the laws of Copyright and Distribution, not the fans. 

Please register in order to view this content

On that note, I thank everyone again who has made their contributions to date. I echo @BoldRestless' sentiments about this being a community that should pay things forward. This isn't possible without all of you. If you wish to have your identity attached to your upload instead of uploading as a guest, please shoot me an email so I can set you up as a registered user.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
9 hours ago, charholden5 said:

THANK YOU to whoever uploaded the new episodes in 1990. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!

I second that!

i was getting close to reaching the previous „last“ uploaded episode. right now im watching #802 and Taylor is just around the corner.

due to this latest bunch I will stick with 1990 and wait on catching up with those 1995 goodies. What a nice dilemma!

• Members
On 9/27/2020 at 2:36 AM, Marquise said:

i am uploading two episodes from 1992 found them yestarday have downloaded them long time ago, if there are already in the vault please excuse me and deled them. I do not know the episodes N so they are 1992 1 and 1992 2

Those are July 21 and 22, 1992, which were already uploaded, but still thank you for thinking of us! 

On 9/27/2020 at 4:14 AM, KristinG79 said:

Just added 2 episodes from 1999 to the vault.

Thanks

17 hours ago, charholden5 said:

THANK YOU to whoever uploaded the new episodes in 1990. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!

Awesome!!! Thank you so much to whoever it is!  I looked at the videoland site and they are also up to 816 so we're all caught up! 

• Members
2 hours ago, BoldRestless said:

Awesome!!! Thank you so much to whoever it is!  I looked at the videoland site and they are also up to 816 so we're all caught up! 

In another three weeks there will be the next „new“ episode aka an episode which was not previously uploaded by MarekLogan on the Polish YouTube channel. Plus, Caroline’s death is happening very soon... tearjerker alert!

• Members
14 hours ago, sheilaforever said:

In another three weeks there will be the next „new“ episode aka an episode which was not previously uploaded by MarekLogan on the Polish YouTube channel. Plus, Caroline’s death is happening very soon... tearjerker alert!

Absolute tearjerker. I cry every time!!! As some of you know I have 3 of those final  Caroline episodes in VHS quality I mentioned on here months ago, and haven't put them up as we are getting so close to them (around ep 835 I think), and was worried that if they were on the vault, that whoever was uploading wouldn't put up the better quality ones...I have put up clips though from slightly earlier episodes in the Clip folder if you haven't seen them...worst case scenario, if we never get those here (trying not to jinx it!), I will put them up...but for now, we wait anxiously for the build to that gut wrenching episode. 

• Members

Just thinking but... in 2002 opening there was pretty similar photos of Taylor that she had in 1995 opening (one with white dress and the brown one.) Why did they redo only Taylor's pics in 2002? And was those allready shot in 1995 and just used years after since they are pretty similar. And what the heck the blue thing is at the very beginning of the opening just before the city shot. Always thought these xD

• Members
6 hours ago, skebujebu said:

Just thinking but... in 2002 opening there was pretty similar photos of Taylor that she had in 1995 opening (one with white dress and the brown one.) Why did they redo only Taylor's pics in 2002? And was those allready shot in 1995 and just used years after since they are pretty similar. And what the heck the blue thing is at the very beginning of the opening just before the city shot. Always thought these xD

Are you talking about this shot?