B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Omg, did you guys see what is writen in the vault?

Please, angel, come forward and let's resolve  this issue. You've been everyhthing for us. Don't leave us, because of this. Please... We WILL give you CREDIT and THANK YOU MILLION TIMES. Let's resolve this.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

How dare you? It just came to our attention that you're nothing but a cheap, sad impostor. Go get some therapy for your self-esteem issues. Because of you, our real benefactor who's been treating us with these videos will no longer upload anything.

Have you ever thought how they would feel about this? Have you ever considered that what you did is simply disgusting?

You should be ashamed of yourself!

Note to the real uploader: if you see this note, please don't let this sorry excuse for a human being to ruin this for us. Whoever you are, we are extremely grateful for what you have been doing for us. I am very sorry this had to happen. I am checking that vault at least 5 times a day to see whether there are new videos and many others do the same. Your work really has had a great impact and it would be very sad to see this coming to an end. Thank you, thank you and thank you!!

Edited by RNN8

• Members

Oh no!

I'm sorry that I assumed the person posting was the uploader. I'm incredibly grateful to the real uploader, whoever he or she is. THANK YOU.  Even if they stop uploading like Amy, they have already given a lot and deserve to be thanked, although, of course, I hope they will find motivation to continue.

It says in that note that the real uploader was trying to make an account and it hadn't been approved yet... I wonder is there someone that we can contact here, an admin or whatever? 

• Members

I'll bet anything the imposter was that goof who was trying to profit from B&B episodes. Once realized no-one was falling for the scam, he/she decided to get back at us another way. Hasn't been heard from since majority let him know that no-one would be putting $$ into his pocket for his episodes.

• Members

It does take a few weeks for the account here to get approved, I know mine did.

Very sad the real Angel has been upset by the person taking the credit. Many of us contribute, none more so than the real Angel, so I’d like to think the ‘imposter’ was just taking the credit for the 5-ish episodes they posted up recently? They mightn’t have understood what ‘Angel’ meant? 

I’m not trying to take sides at all, just trying to understand what happened and why if someone was baiting us, they would also put 5 or so episodes up in the vault? It kind of doesn’t make sense to me.

Regardless, I am very grateful to the true Angel and very much hope they stay and take part in the group, more than anything.

Added: Actually take a look at anon4520’s history of comments here by clicking on their username...they have been contributing for a few months now to the vault...I think it was an innocent act to say they were the Angel. Can’t there be many Angels, in our own unique way? I think the situation has been misread, unfortunately...

Edited by BoldKara
Addition to thoughts

• Members

Vault admin here. It's no fun when someone takes credit for something you've done, but I think what happened, while unfortunate, was a knee-jerk reaction to what might have easily been an issue of semantics, so it's very possible the message may have been misconstrued. I don't think it's fair to immediately be pointing fingers and jumping all over people before they've been given a chance to explain themselves. I've checked the message board history of the user and they in the past seem to have contributed to the vault, so I'm willing to give them the benefit of a doubt. I'm hopeful for the two ends of the parties to resolve the issue on their own.

Please give people the chance to explain themselves before you take out your pitchforks. The last thing we need is real-life drama surrounding the drama of our favourite shows.

• Members

I think everyone needs to take a breather lol. 

Was checking out this vault lately cuz i'd like to put the march-june 93 eps I have in there rather than on youtube like I was if I ever get them on my computer. 

I think & hope soap opera uploaders get a little more thick skinned by one person doing something they perceive as hurtful or something, cuz theres clearly several uploaders and a lot of room for misunderstandings if theres bad /a lack of communication. And someone on the classic forum awhile back hid their youtube videos when 1 person upset them too. I think everyone appreciates the uploaders and It is beyond me to understand why 1 person or 1 thing sets off an extreme lol

I will say though it would be nice if SON would let that uploader have an account here, but unfortunately SON is on Days shooting schedule where you have to make an account 6 months in advance of actually getting said account approved.