B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Finally I get to replace the partial version of 800 I had. I was in America at the time visiting my aunt in 1990 and pointed my video camera at the television set for this episode only. So the version I had was about 3/4 of it, framed by a TV set, with my brother talking over it asking what I’m doing and walking in front of the TV set repeatedly! 

Please register in order to view this content

So good to finally replace it!

• Members

St. Thomas is my favourite too. Mostly because it involves Taylor, and so is Venice in a small way. But I vividly remember the episodes with Amber telling Rick the truth, Tawny chasing Becky, Brooke's "cheating" on Thorne. I loved that era of B&B

• Members

After a long period of good documentation, there is another actress that I'd like to know WHO she is.

In #785 (May 1990) Caroline goes to see Dr. Deangelo (pretty soon a certain Dr. Taylor Hayes is going to be her doctor...) and while the nurse of this episode received credit, the closing titles omit the doctor with a lot more dialogue that your standard dayplayer.

Anyone know her?

• Members

Hi guys, I was just in the vault looking up some of the episodes that didn't have dates. I've updated the titles, so if you already downloaded these, you may want to rename the files.

I'm only checking the videos that don't have an exact date, there may be other dates that are incorrect.

1995 folder:
Video titled 1995-08.mp4 is actually 1995-10-23

1997 folder:
Video titled 1997.mp4 is actually from 1995 (it's an Australian video so maybe it was broadcast in 1997). Moved to the 1995 folder and renamed to 1995-03-15 (Sheila Drowns Lauren in Jacuzzi).mp4

1999 folder:
"Amber in labor" is now 1999-04-20 (Amber in labor).mp4

The episodes "R&A Wedding" 1-3 are now
1999-02-22 (Rick Amber Wedding Pt 1).mp4
1999-02-23 (Rick Amber Wedding Pt 2).mp4
1999-02-24 (Rick Amber Wedding Pt 3).mp4

"Taylor Rejects Pierce" updated to 1999-03-01 Taylor rejects Pierce.mp4

Also, I noticed that episode 801 has now been posted under 1990, thanks again to whoever is uploading them.

• Members

I know it may sound pathetic, but... I've been in a clinical depression, since february this year, with periods of getting better... and today I realised that these first classic episodes may have saved my life. In the darkest moments, when I'm really really sad, I just play an episode and get sucked into my favorite show. I'm up to episode 309 right now and I'm  so happy I have 500+ left... and probably more, since they are still  being aired. 

Thank you everyone who are uploading them. 

YOU SAVED MY LIFE.

Thanks B&B!