B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

does anyone know a good photo resource site/page/forum? I search in http://www.thecelebritycity.com/. And have you noticed that there are no new photo recaps since Covid-19 episodes? all sites around the web repost picture recaps from April's episodes. Sorry if i ask in the wrong place.

Edited by Marquise

• Members

Only the first and last ones have the original closings. Apart from them, only with random episodes she left the original closings. She removed them because as you can see in the 751+, there's always a pop up with the next episode add. And Amy tried not to reveal her source.

Not only Sunday, but the rest of the week, month! A very big thank you! 

I encountered the same problem. I used soap.sheknows for daily recap photos that I use on my fandom, but there are no new photos since the return, only screencaptures...

• Members

Hi everyone

Re the Faith Roberts introduction storyline I had a 4 hour VHS compilation of...I have managed to split it into 8 parts, and they can be found in the 1991 and 1992 Clips section of the Vault. The footage is not crisp as we're talking early 1990's analogue TV, plus the VHS compilation was a 2nd generation having the Faith storyline scenes copied over to a 2nd VCR to make the compilation. If I'd had known back then that I would want to watch these episodes in FULL in 30 years' time, and I had the money to keep tapes of all the episodes, I would have, but alas...can you imagine how many VHS tapes you'd have needed to keep all the episodes! 

Please register in order to view this content

Parts 7 and 8 are still uploading, so give it a bit of time...slow upload speeds in Australia...

The episode ranges for each chunk are good guesses from the German R&S episode guide descriptions, so may not be 100% but will be very close.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy these scenes that may not have been seen anywhere in a very long time, and Faith Robert's journey to becoming Karen Spencer...

Edited by BoldKara
Addition to comment

• Members

In a very good find, in my garage clean out of old VHS tapes, I found a classic recording of B&B at the end of a tape of music videos...the entire episode 4031, where Macy finds out she has a growth on her cervix.

Watch out for it in the 2003 folder in the next few days once I have time to copy it to DVD and then rip it digitally.

So glad I didn't just turf these VHS tapes based on the label alone...I think this will be about it for B&B finds...I've been very thorough going through each tape to check there wasn't some random recording at the end of each tape....but it's another missing one to add to the Vault, so I'm rapt.