B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It's for Dutch people only. Outside their country you need to use VPN or change proxy settings. But even with the free 2 weeks trial they still ask you to pay some money for the registration. I wouldn't feel safe paying through the VPN. I love B&B, but still. Two years ago we didn't have those 774 first episodes, so I believe that one day we'll get the rest.

• Members

Hey all

I found some B&B footage at the end of a VHS tape in a clear out of my garage that I didn't know I had.

It's 15 minutes worth of episode 962, in English. This is part of the Stephanie being homeless storyline.

I've popped it in 1991 in the Clips section of the vault.

Enjoy.

• Members

In quite a chunk of episodes uploaded graciously by AmySilence the closing credits were not the correct ones - taken from an episode from around the time frame but not the actual episode. Sometimes for 5 episodes straight she would uses the same closing titles - for reasons we don’t know about. 

• Members

You are welcome! 

I also found a tape I forgot I had because I didn’t label it, with 4 hours of scenes regarding the introduction of Faith, from the moment they showed Bill Snr thinking about her when he took the portrait of Margo down and put the one of Caroline up, through to Faith/Karen revealing herself to Bill and to Ridge. Lucky I had a little slip of paper inside the case and I’d written down some other stuff that was on the tape plus the Faith stuff (sadly recorded  in LP instead of SP, so not the greatest quality but perfectly watchable). I really loved Joanna Johnson back in the day, so created a compilation of all her scenes when she returned, plus the ones tied to her story inc Blake, Bonnie, Bill, Ridge etc. Only problem is I’ve managed to get from the tape to digital in two files by creating two DVDs and then ripping them, but they are 2GB each, and will take forever to upload (and will likely fail) with our terrible upload speeds from Australia.

Is anyone interested in seeing these? If you can tell me of some free program I can download to split the files, that might do the trick, but I don’t know of any...recommendations would be great!

Also I kind of had to guess at where the scenes came from and I’m estimating around episodes 1181-1295... does anyone know of a webpage that lists all the episode numbers, maybe episode summaries and dates? IMDB isn’t that helpful especially the back half of the scenes. This would help me a lot with working out where the scenes were from.

thanks for any help!