Old/Classic B&B discussion&articles

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, Marquise said:

yes @sheilaforever she sung to Thorne twice in the Insomnia and also in few montages about Rick and Kimberly, But i prefer Adrienne ;)

I think all of them were not the best singers but it was cute. I vividly remember a montage of Rick&KImberly on the beach with Miss Cafagna being the artist of the song in the background.

3 hours ago, skebujebu said:

I vividly remember I hate Kimberly 😂😂 I was team Amber all the way. The best time B&B ever had 🥰

I hated Kimberly with a passion as well. She was a classic Bell show virgin-heroine. When she turned stalkerish/crazy after Macy’s death I was impressed, though. And really liked her as a foil for Thorne/Brooke who made such a great couple. While not my all time favorite era of B&B, the show was damn good back then...

36 minutes ago, sheilaforever said:

I hated Kimberly with a passion as well. She was a classic Bell show virgin-heroine. When she turned stalkerish/crazy after Macy’s death I was impressed, though. And really liked her as a foil for Thorne/Brooke who made such a great couple. While not my all time favorite era of B&B, the show was damn good back then...

Yes should seen my face when Kimberly took the cap off 😂😂😂 Good episodes🥰

1 hour ago, sheilaforever said:

Dang, I really miss that era of the show as well! It was fun and entertaining then with occasional groaners (The Massimo twist, how many miscarriages and pill addiction stories did Amber have for Emmy reel week?!) but at least there was actual sustained storyline that mattered and there was progress for the most part. 

11 hours ago, sheilaforever said:

I hated Kimberly with a passion as well. She was a classic Bell show virgin-heroine. 

Kimberly was Bradley's version of Cricket.

talking about actors-singers on B&B my favourites list starst with Bobbie Eakes, then Bobbie and Jeff Trachta as a duet, Robbert Clary, Adrienne Frantz, Ronn Moss, Jack Wagner. How about yours?

22 minutes ago, skebujebu said:

I loved Jack Wagner and Nick Marone. I have one of his CDs. 

I bought his CD for my mom. Thought his singing wasn’t too bad. And the early Nick stories were really nice and a welcome change.

8 hours ago, fivethej said:

How come B&B has never released soundtrack album with old classic score cues? Most of other soaps did so.

They did an ITUNES album called "Music of Passion and Romance" back in 2007 or so. I bought it.

Just made a new folder in Music CD called Soundtrack B&B i think these are all the siongs from the cd "Music of Passion and Romance" 

btw if you are interested a have tons of songs from B&B just ask :)

34 minutes ago, Marquise said:

Just made a new folder in Music CD called Soundtrack B&B i think these are all the siongs from the cd "Music of Passion and Romance" 

btw if you are interested a have tons of songs from B&B just ask :)

Do you have any of old B&B classic background music cues?